Executing the Plan

just a fun little song lol. do yall know I looovvveee Attila? lol ok.

Natsu's POV
Goddamn....I've been working here for a few months and it's already about to be Thanksgiving. Sadly, I have to work 😭😭😭. but hopefully they'll let us go early for us to spend time with our family. Bartending for room service is pretty cool, to be honest. You don't have to fight anybody, and everyone is so chill, except for some of the guests. I still have great urge to beat their asses, but for the sake of my job, I'll let it slide. Every time I go back and forth from the kitchen to the rooms, I would always end up having a glimpse of Jessy serving customers. then, I just find myself staring at her and its mesmerizing. but if I take longer than 5 seconds, masa is already on my ass. I was staring at her at one point and then all of the sudden, I felt a sharp pain on my industrial on my ear. "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." I yelled. "get back to work or else I'm really gonna send you to the afterlife." masa said at my ear. "okay okay, now let me go." I said. "nope, you're coming with me." he said as he dragged me by the ear and I saw a glimpse of Jessy chuckling while I was dragged away. I swear to god that's fucking embarrassing.

Masa ended up having a nightshift, so he have to work overnight while I, on the other hand, ended my shift early. now I get to see Jessy. I skipped like a fucking idiot to the bar and took the first stool close to her. "heyyyy." I said. "um hey?" She responded as she chuckled while making a drink for a customer. "just wanted to know how you were doing and stuff." He said. "Oh yea, he told me to stay away from you, but I seriously don't understand why." She said. "Well, my brother can be kinda paranoid at times, so in a way, I can see why he would tell you that. he also told me to stay away from you as well." I said asking for a whiskey on ice. "really? if he's telling me to stay away from you, then something is up, maybe." She said making the drink. "not really. he just thinks that I'll ruin shit for him." "well....HAVE you ruined shit for him?" She asked as she finished the drink and gave it to me. "no, not really. well anyways, I want us to get to know each other better, since you're dating my brother and all. I guess I just want to know what kind of person you are to him and basically if you both are happy together." I said taking a sip. "Awe, that's sweet of you. from first glance, you seem like a chill dude. I don't why masa said to stay away from you when you're cool." Jessy said. "Well, how about this? You and me at Disney Springs. we can go bowling or look at art if you want." I said. "hmmm.....sure." She said and smiled. I smiled back.

Next Day
Tomorrow is my day off and I'm getting ready to hang out with Jessy. I would want to say that it is a day, but at the same time, that would be going a little too fast. I kinda want to take it slow with her, if you know what I mean 😏. Anywho....im wearing (outfit above), and I put on some Sauvage cologne. I was going to head out until Masa stopped me. "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. where the fuck do you think you're going?" He asked.

"well

"well....uhhh...im going on a date." I said. Then, I heard Caz come in (ima need a new photo of him, let me pull up this exquisite) YALL GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP. I dont think I can recover. you sweet son of a bitch 😍😍😍😍

 you sweet son of a bitch 😍😍😍😍

Ahem.....anyways back to the story. Caz is back YAAAAYYYY

"Uhhhh.....who the hell is he?" I asked Masa. "Dude, it's my fucking roommate...you know, my best friend since fucking high school?" He said as Cazqui waved a little. I looked at him confused. "You probably don't remember since you were a ladies man. Remember the time that Caz dated 3 girls at the same time and one of the girls was my other friend's little sister? Boy, was the big brother pissed. He was ready to punch the motherfucker, and thank God I stopped him. He's built like a fucking macho and you don't want to mess with him (aka Hiro and yall already know what he look like and honestly my heart will not take it if I find a new photo of him like I did with Masa and Natsu. seriously.....don't give me a heart attack....im too young for that)

"Anyways I'm back from a long break bitches, and guess the fuck what? IM-". Caz interrupted his intro and froze, looking at both me and Masa. "Um....who the fuck is he, Masa?" Caz asked Masa. "I should be asking you that question, shit." I said under my breath. "This is-" Masa started until Caz interrupted him. "Wait, wait, wait let me guess.....you're Masa's little sneaky brother, right?" Caz asked. "The fuck are you calling sneaky?" I asked ready to step up to him. "Calm down, chihuahua, I was just joking. Anyways, I'm back from my break and I'm ready to take my room back." Caz said as he looked past me as Masa. "Oh, well....you see, the thing is-" Masa started until I interrupted him. "I have the room now." I said. "Oh really? Well, I guess I can share. It looks like you're going out somewhere, so we'll settle the room rules then. God I need rest, got fucking jetlag." Caz said as he walked past us to go to my room. 

I looked at Caz weirdly with one eyebrow up. "Anyways...I won't be long. Don't wait up for me." I said as I was walking out the door. "Whatever. Don't do anything stupid." Masa said. Yea....sure. I thought.