Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Serena shrieked and clung onto Ash's arm.  Sure, on a normal day she would think Gyarados was massive, but compared to her now... she scowled at Ash when he giggled at her.

"Aww, come on, Serena, her Gyarados won't hurt you," he said, still snickering a little.

Serena rolled her eyes.  "Wh-"

"Eyes on the battlefield."

Serena looked up to see about a million Umbreons standing on the battlefield.  Serena sighed.  Of course that Umbreon knows the move Double Team...

"Sylveon, use Swift and get rid of the clones," Serena said, watching her Fairy-type Pokemon conjure thousands of star-shaped attacks, aiming them towards the clones.

"Haha, caught you when you can't dodge," Gary said, smirking.  It then occured to Serena that Sylveon couldn't use her feelers to block when she was attacking.  "Umbreon, Sand Attack!"

"Sylveon, dodge!" Serena tried to say, but she knew it was hard for Sylveon to dodge when she was attacking, as they weren't that experienced.  Before she knew it, Sylveon had sand in her eyes, and Umbreon was aiming another attack at Sylveon.  Its body started glowing blue, signalling a Quick Attack.  Serena needed to think fast if she wanted to save her Pokemon.  She couldn't say where to dodge; Umbreon would just keep attacking.  No, she needed-

"Sylveon, use Fairy Wind!  Aim it in front of you!"

"Sylvie!" Sylveon called, charging up the attack.  She released it, when Umbreon was about to strike her, and a huge cloud of smoke erupted over the battlefield.  Both Serena and Gary called out to their Pokemon, hoping that their respective companions where still able to battle.

However, when the smoke cleared, both Pokemon were lying on the ground, unconscious.  

"Sylveon and Umbreon are unable to battle!" Bonnie cried out, watching Gary return Umbreon to its Pokeball and Dawn walk up to carry Sylveon away to heal her.  "Both of you, send out your next Pokemon."

"Blastoise, give us the win!" Gary said, tossing the Pokeball up in the air and watching it transform into Blastoise.  It let out a growl.  All eyes were on Serena, waiting to choose her Pokemon. 

"Okay, Braixen- Braixen?" Serena asked when she saw her partner limp up towards her.  "Braixen!  What happened!?"

Braixen rolled her eyes, signalling that it was something stupid that one of the other Pokemon did.  Serena sighed.  "It's okay Braixen, besides, it wouldn't be fair for you to fight against water types.  Where's Pancham?"

Braixen pointed to where Pancham and Chespin where lying on the ground with their clearly-stuffed bellies pointing to the sky.  Serena sighed, knowing that Pancham had no intention of moving anytime soon.  The one time I really need you Pancham... wait.  Oh no.

Serena had no Pokemon left.  Ash looked at her and realized what was wrong, and quickly brushed it off.

"Hey guys, anyone have a Pokemon Serena could..." Ash trailed off when everyone shook their heads.  Besides, it wouldn't be good for her to battle with someone else's Pokemon, with a move-set she would barely know.  However, when she was about to give up hope, a purple Pokemon leaped in front of the duo, grunting.  Serena realized that it was Espeon.

"E-Espeon?  You want to battle with me?" Serena checked, and was extremely happy to see Espeon nod her head.  Serena looked at Ash, who nodded, then back up, a determined expression on her face.  "Espeon, I choose you!"

"Okay then, Battle Resume!" Bonnie announced.

"Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet," Misty said, pulling out a keystone.  Serena gulped.  Oh no...

"Same goes for me," Gary said, pulling out a keystone himself as well.  Serena looked at Ash and he looked surprised; she guessed that at least some of this was new to him too.

"Gyarados, Mega Evolve!"

"Blastoise, you too!"

As light shone from the other side, Serena sighed.  This just got a lot harder...

Hi everyone!  That is it for part 2, so I hoped you enjoyed.  I don't think I'm that good at writing battles, but I think it turned out okay?  Okay-ish?  Let me know in the comments.

Anyways, yeah, that's it.  Part 3 will be out in 2 weeks, like usual.  This is a long battle, so stay with me.  Heck, there might even be a part 4!  But I'm not sure.  Oh well.

Okay, I'll go now.  Have an awesome day/night!  AND HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY!!! Don't forget to...

Stay tuned ;)