Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 1)

Hi everyone!  Hope you're all having a fantastic day!  I know I'm not.  I just started school again and man is it stressful already... 

But, I still get to have fun writing on Wattpad!  This chapter is dedicated to everyone who is already fed up with school within the first month (probably the entire universe lol)

Anyways, I'll start the story now!  Enjoy :D

P.S.: The chapter (at least part 1) will be in Clemont's POV!  That's right!  I feel like I haven't included the siblings in the last chapters as much... so this will be interesting.

P.P.S: The story will actually start now.

Clemont

Clemont was having a normal day.  Even when two of his best friends were less than 3 inches tall.  For Clemont, that was normal... sort of.  Crazy stuff happened to Ash all the time, so why not something new?

Yeah... he wasn't expecting all of Ash's old travelling companions to all show up unannounced on a random afternoon.  When they arrived he was about to dive into a sandwich that he got from a deli that took him an hour to get to, let alone walk back.  Clemont knew that walking, or any physical trait, was not his strength.  He was so hungry... and then they showed up.  He wasn't mad... just surprised.

And that quickly turned into panic when he remembered Ash and Serena's shrunken state.  How can we hide them- do they want to hidden?- where's Bonnie- I can't do this alone!  His thoughts, at the time, quickly settled, and he got his little sister to find them and make sure they stayed out of sight.  They had asked him questions, and he answered in a voice that stuttered a little, but thankfully they didn't notice.  As of now, he was still chatting with them, trying to keep them occupied.  He gazed longingly at his abandoned sandwich, that was now being eaten by some stray Pokemon.  He sighed.

I just wanted to have a sandwich, for Arceus' sake.

"Hey Clemont- that's right, right?" a redheaded girl with a ponytail, who he now knew was named Misty, asked him.  He nodded absently.  "When do you think Ash will be back?" she questioned.

Clemont instantly became alert.  Shoot... think fast... "I... uh... he should probably be back soon... he went to train his Pokemon... you know how he gets," he joked, trying to keep the atmosphere light.  Everyone laughed and snickered.  Maybe I should make a lying machine... through the power of science!  

... Later.

Meanwhile, he gazed along the table he set up, marveling at the fact that Ash had trained and made friends with all these people.  From what he understood, Gary was his rival, and Misty and Brock were his first travelling partners.  He went with Misty, who Clemont learned had quite the attitude sometimes, and Tracy to the Orance Island.  Tracy left and Brock came again and joined Ash again to go to Johto and Hoenn where he met May and her little Brother, Max.  Clemont smiled.  Max reminded him of Bonnie, in a way.  May was nice too.  She did contests, like Serena did once, and Dawn, who travelled with Ash in Sinnoh.  Clemont liked her; she seemed friendly and loyal.  She talked about that when she saw Ash again she was going to high-five him or something like that.  Then there was Iris and Cilan, who were also nice.  Clemont remembered seeing Cilan once before, when he and Bonnie where fishing.  And Iris... she was okay, he guessed.  She kept referencing Ash as "a kid" for some reason... Clemont figured it was their thing, not his.

"So... is this the first time you've all seen Ash since you've travelled with him?" Clemont asked, curious.

Most of them shook their heads.  "Most of us have had the chance to meet up with him after," Dawn explained.  "But that was a while ago."  

"Ah, I see," Clemont said, trying to pass the time.  "So, why all show up now?"

"Well," Brock started, "I guess it's all been a long time since we've seen him... and you know, friends always check up on friends, that stuff.  I guess what really sold it was seeing him battling against Team Flare on TV a while back... and then him losing in that tournament a couple weeks ago.  You know how he gets after a loss, you know..."

You have no idea.

"... so we decided to come and see him, and maybe meet  some of his new friends?  Like you," Brock said, winking (can he wink?  No really, can he) at Clemont.  "You seem pretty cool... what do you like to do?"

"Oh... not really much... I'm the Lumiose City Gym Leader, so I tend to get pretty busy... but when I'm free I like to invent things... I even invented a robot I named Clembot, who takes care of the gym when me and Bonnie are away-"

"Wow, that's so cool!" Max exclaimed.  "You must be a pretty good battler then, to be a gym leader- hey, who's that over there?" he asked, pointing to an approaching female figure.

"What?  Oh, that's my little sister, Bonnie," Clemont introduced, standing up.  "I need to go talk to her, I have to ask her to get something my backpack from the tent..." he quickly ran off in Bonnie's direction.  Ah!  You're so bad at lying- stop adding stupid details!

"H-Hi, Bonnie," Clemont greeted panting a little.  "Wh-Where are Ash and Serena-" 

"They're fine, big brother," Bonnie interrupted impatiently.  "Can I go talk to everyone now?"

"Uh, yes...?" Clemont said nervously, sweating a little.  Why's she so mad?

"Finally!"  Bonnie said, running towards the group.  "I've got to find you a keeper!"

That's why... gah, wait!

"Wait, Bonnie, stop!" Clemont said, but it was no use, as Bonnie had already arrived by the time Clemont said that.  He slowly walked towards the table, expecting her to be on her knees begging one of those poor girls to marry him.

He was not expecting her to be blushing at the sight of the boy who had complemented his robot, Max.  Finally I can tease her about something for once...

"Uh, Bonnie?" Clemont said, trying to bring his sister back to earth.

She quickly snapped out of it.  "R-Right!" she said, almost matching one of Serena's red-faced expressions.  "You three!" she said, pointing to the three girls that sat at the table.  "One of you have the honor to be my big brother's keeper!..."

Clemont sighed as she droned on.  Some things never change... wait.  Did she say three?

He looked around and saw that there was, in fact, three girls sitting at the table, when there was four not long ago.  He quickly did a head-count in his mind.   

"Where's Misty?" he asked casually, while panicking a little.

"Oh, she went to get your thing from the tent, to help you out," Iris said, smiling.  "Why, is something-"

Screams were heard from the tent, and Clemont sighed.

Iris, that's why.

That's it for this update!  I hope you enjoyed!  If you've seen my update schedule, or read the last A/N, updates for this book will be on SATURDAYS.  And they'll be bi-weekly.  Sorry guys (and girls!), but with school starting things are only going to get busier for me, and that's the only schedule I'll be able to keep up.  Hope you understand!

Now for the Pokemon Question of the Day (or week?  I don't know anymore):

Do you ship Bonnie and Max?

Cause I do ;)

Anyways, that's all for now!  Have an awesome day / night, and see you in the next update!

Stay tuned ;)