Can't you just act normal?

Start from the beginning

" Stop it."

I glared at him but he just replied with a smile.

" Your hair is soft young master."

I don't need you're compliments... what's more...

" It's embarrassing."

I feel Clayder right hand stopped stroking my head. I look at him and saw a surprise expression on his face and his dark green eyes turning into crescent and smiled. This time it's not a smile that was clean and giving a feeling of pureness but a smile full of malicious intent.

" Then i like to saw Young Master become more embarassed."

He whispered, just enough for the two of us to hear. I feel my face and body heating up because of those words.

".. You!."

" Pfff.... never expected that young master will obey me... His Servant.. I suddenly feel that i am the one in control... So is this how it feels like to be the Master? "

" Shut up."

Annoying! I prefer if Clayder acts normal just like before.

" Young Master..."

" What is it?"

" I feel that saying is really true."

" huh?"

" They said that the body is more honest than words. It really does.. Young Master's body is really honest than his words."

" You should shut up."

How much i want to curse this Servant!

" Okay.. okay.. Young Master.. Even thought you look cute and adorable even you're angry.. It is bad for your health."

" Then you should shut up and remove your hand on my head."

" Ok."

Clayder smiled and retracted his hand and continue eating his food.

" Also you're wrong.."

" hmmm??"

" Clayder, you shouldn't using those words in that kind of situation."

Clayder wiped his mouth and licked his lips while looking at me. Did i say something wrong? I am just correcting you!

" So young master is saying that i shouldn't said those words?"

" That's right."

" So tell me young master what appropriate situation should i said those words to you?"

" huh?"

" ‘ Young Master your body is more honest than your words... ’ "

" **** you!"

Clayder laughed then reached out his hand again and started caressing my face gently.

" Young Master's answer is correct."

"....."

Shameless.....

" I should say those words when i am f*cking you right young master? "

".. you.. you..."

" There's no need to be embarrassed about it young master."

He's really crazy... insanely crazy... a Shameless Psycho Servant...

" That thing that you are talking about will never happen.."

I glared at him but i just saw him intently looking at my face or my eyes.

" Young Master i will make that happen even it is impossible. "

Somehow the atmosphere started to get depressing.

"....."

" I know that you don't feel anything about me."

Clayder smiled gently. I suddenly feel something tugging inside my chest. Even thought he was smiling right now, It was fake and he looks sad.

"  That's right."

I answered him and look directly at his eyes. You have more nice eyes than me why you even need my eyes and always like threaten me in gouging out my eyes?

Is it because my eyes looks like Mother's? Mother is important to Clayder and Mother treated Clayder like her own child, they have a Parental bond on them even thought they aren't blood related.

The former me is somewhat at fault on what happened.

" Then young master even thought you don't like me and love me at all... I will make you keep looking at me.. I want to see every expression of your face.. then i want to be the one who will always be in control... for you to make all kind of expressions..."

Clayder then retracted his hand on my face and decided to stand up.

" Young Master i heard from Young Master Glendale Yesterday that he sleeped together with you alone in your room before that.. Is that true?"

" I don't know."

" I see."

" That last day when you and everyone was busy me and Fahren ate together  then...  next day i woke up Brother Glendale greeting me with a smile on his face."

" Oh... Young Master is really popular with everyone."

"...."

" I hate it."

After Clayder said those words he took his leave.