Sana x reader

It was an early saturday and the girls texted you to come over

It was an early saturday and the girls texted you to come over. So you quickly got dressed and driven over to the dorm where the girls are. You were close friends with the twice members but only one member had caught your attention.

"Y/N-ah!" Nayeon yelled as she engulfed you into a tight hug as you hugged her back. "Hey Nabongs." You said with a soft smile as she blushed from the nickname you gave her. "Y/N you made it." Jihyo says. "Well you all did text me to come here so why wouldn't I be." You say. "Come here the girls cannot wait to see you after so long especially Sana." Jihyo said and guided you to the living room where the members are.

Once they saw your face you were being engulfed into a big tight group hug from them all but Sana stayed behind and blushed shyly from seeing you again.

"Girls give me some room before you all choke me to death." You said followed by a slight giggle. "Sorry Y/N we just missed you so much that we couldn't control our personal strength." They all said and pouted. "Well there will be more hugging later but right now I think Sana is a bit shy." You whispered. The girls all turned to the girl who was playing with her fingers and shyly looking at you when you said her name.

"We should probably leave you two alone." Jihyo said. "But we want to stay with Y/N." They all whined. Jihyo glared at them all as they ran to their rooms as Jihyo left with a satisfying smile.

You walked closer to Sana as she stepped back from you only causing you to walk even closer to her.

"Why are you so nervous around me Sana? I can see how shy you get when being around me. But I still don't get how or what I'm doing to make you feel this way about me." You said with a teasing smile. Sana didn't say anything as she looked into your eyes with a slight pout on her face. "I like you Y/N... You may not know this but I have liked you for a long time since we first met... Everytime you look at me I just freeze but I can't seem to get you off of my mind lately and it kills me that you don't know how I feel about you.." Sana explained which had left you shocked by her confession.

"Y/N I don't want to lose you to any of my members and I especially don't want anything bad  to happen to you. So please do me a favor and be my girlfriend." Sana pleaded. You didn't know what to say but you sure did know what to do as you were leaning close to Sana's face and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around your neck and your hands on her waist.

This was a start of a new chapter in your relationship with Sana.