2yeon x reader (2)

Nayeon x Jeongyeon x you

Part two

"Jeongyeon this is your fault!" Nayeon yelled.

"How is this my fault?! How is it Nayeon?!" Jeongyeon argued back.

"Because of your attempt to steal y/n away from me. She is now gone. And it is all thanks to you idiot." Nayeon explained.

Jeongyeon became offended from the word idiot Nayeon just called her. So she pushed the girl and went after you without another word.

"Clever Jeongyeon! But you are too late!" Nayeon yelled and went through a short cut to get to you first.

Few seconds later.

You were caught in someone's arms. You screamed until that person's hand was now covering your mouth.

"Y/n it's me Nayeon. Come with me quick before Jeongyeon gets here." Nayeon whispered.

You followed Nayeon all the way back to the dorm. Where Jeongyeon was waiting for you both and the others.

"Caught ya!" Jeongyeon yelled.

Nayeon held you protectively as she glared at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon walked forward towards you and Nayeon.

"Now you will see that y/n is mine." Jeongyeon says and takes you out of Nayeon's grip and kissed you right in front of her and the members.

"Stop this nonsense! Look at yourselves!" Tzuyu yelled.

"Shut up Tzuyu." Nayeon demanded.

"Once Nayeon gets a hold of the one she loves. There is no way of getting her back to normal." Mina whispered.

As you and Jeongyeon pulled away. Nayeon came up to the both of you and slapped Jeongyeon across the face.

"Don't you ever touch what's mine ever again!" Nayeon shouted. She grabbed you and took you to her room. "I am so sorry for the way i was acting. I just didn't want Jeongyeon to take you away from me y/n." Nayeon apologized.

You smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks for forgiving me. I needed this hug. Now can i get a kiss not on the cheek but on the lips too?" Nayeon asked pointing at her mouth.

You laughed and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Is that what you call a kiss?! I want more than that!" Nayeon demanded and pulled you in for another kiss but deeper this time.

You love these beautiful women but you don't know who to choose to spend your whole entire life with.

Will it be Jeongyeon or Nayeon?