Mina x Momo x Sana

Mina x Momo x Sana

Member x member x member

!Warnings! Girl crush, jealousy

"Mina, could you pass me the sugar please? Thank you you're so kind." Chaeyoung asked.

Mina gave the girl the sugar as she went on her phone to play some games while the others were casually sleeping except two.

"Yah! Momo that's my yogurt i brought it!" Sana yelled as she chased after Momo who held her yogurt that she bought.

"What's yours is mine now Sana. Stop chasing me you know how Jihyo gets when we run around the dorm." Momo said.

Sana continued to chase the girl as Chaeyoung was sitting there watching them and Mina quietly ignored the two.

"Mina! Don't just sit there! Help me get my yogurt back!" Sana demanded. Mina stood up but instead of helping Sana she went back to her room and shut the door.

"What's wrong with her these days?" Sana asked.

Chaeyoung pretended to not listen to their conversation so she went to her room as well.

"Was it something that i said to Mina? Momo am i a bad friend?" Sana continued to question herself.

"I don't know what you did to Mina. But all i know is that i am going to eat all of your yogurt and you can't have any." Momo says and runs to her room before Sana could chase her.

Few hours later.

"Mina, the girls and i are going to the store, do you want to come?" Jihyo said from the outside.

"No thanks. I rather be here than to experienced Momo and Sana having another argument." Mina says.

"Are you sure that you're not jealous?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm not jealous! Now go away!" Mina said throwing a pillow at her door.

Jihyo walked to the living room where the others were. Mina still wouldn't come out of her room. So Sana and Momo went to check up on her.

"Mina, it's me Momo, let me in." Momo whispered. Surprisingly the door open but a arm pulled Momo inside instead of Sana too and shut the door once again.

"Mina?! What are you doing?!" Momo shouted.

"Momo, i have had a crush on you since sixteen, but you have not returned my feelings. Do you think of me as some kind of fool?" Mina confessed.

"No. Why would i think of you like that?" Momo says innocently as Mina glared into her eyes.

Mina seemed to not believe Momo's words but she did seem to understand the girl's fear against her.

"You're scared? Of me? I am so sorry i scared you Momo. I was just jealous of how close you and Sana are these days." Mina apologized.

"Thanks for leaving me out there Mina! My feet are starting to kill me! Let's get to the store before you both start making out." Sana lectured.

"Sana, i also like you as well." Mina said quietly almost whispering. Sana turned around and faced the girl. "You like me? Since when did you ever start to have feelings for me?" Sana questioned.

"Since she started to have feelings for me as well." Momo explained for Mina.

Sana didn't know what to say but all she could ever do was to walk away and pretend that it never happened. So did Mina and Momo.

"What took you three so long?! We already missed the van thanks to you! Let's go ask our managers if they could take us to the store." Nayeon said.

Mina, Sana, and Momo were all a blushing mess. They were so embarrassed that neither one of them could even say a word to defend theirselves against Nayeon.

"Want to be girlfriends?" Momo asked which shocked Mina and Sana.

"Yes but only if Sana wants to be like that." Mina answered.

Sana nods as they all hugged each other without saying another word.