Nayeon x reader

Song: I fell in love with my best friend

Bestfriend/lover au

Your alarm woke you up as you got ready to get to school. You lived alone and Nayeon was there by your side until she decided to become popular and become your bully. 

As you headed off to class you were stopped by Nayeon and her friends.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nayeon  asked.

You didn't have time for any of this but you have to get to class or you'll be late.

"What do you want, Nayeon?" You said.

"So you're trying to be brave even though you're not that brave y/n. I am stronger than you so you should be afraid of me." Nayeon said as she pushed you against the lockers.

You groaned from the pain as her minions watched without even trying to help you cause if they do they will be punished by Nayeon.

"You are weak just like your mother and father. You are powerless and hopeless without them. So why don't you join me and we can live a happy life together as not enemies." Nayeon said trying to convince you to join her.

"Nayeon, what are you doing?! She will ruin us all!" Sana argued. "I have to agree with Sana on this one." Dahyun said and stood beside Sana.

Nayeon didn't care whether her so-called-friends betrayed her or not she will still get her way. She came close to you, press her lips against your skin, and left kisses on it.

You didn't know what she was doing but you slightly enjoyed it. You have had this thing for Nayeon ever since you first met her. Now there she was kissing your skin and making purplish love marks on it.

"You know you are quite tasty. Maybe you should come over to my place and I'll show you how much of a dominant person I am." Nayeon smirked.

"No." You disobeyed her offer.

She glared at you and left with her minions. You didn't know if you did the right thing or not. But this will not certainly be the last of Nayeon and her games to win your heart.