Saida

It wasn't really a request from you all but I decided to do it since I got bored so enjoy this one
~author-nim

"Sana unnie!" Dahyun shouted.

"What?" Sana said.

"Come on! Christmas is almost over so let's do something together!" Dahyun whines and hugs Sana.

Sana turns to look at Dahyun and questions herself.

Why is she hugging me? Sana thought.

"Christmas is almost over let's do something together!" Dahyun whined again.

"Sana! Control your girlfriend!" Nayeon lectured.

"Yeah! We are trying to sleep!" Jeongyeon argued.

Sana glared at them and pulled Dahyun onto her lap wrapping her arms around the girl.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes to the couple as Nayeon followed her back to their room and closed the door.

"Dahyun, you can't be so whiney when we are with the members, what am I going to do with you?" Sana whispered.

Dahyun pouts and kisses Sana's cheek earning a shocked expression from the older girl.

"I want to play with you." Dahyun says using aegyo on Sana knowing it was her weakness.

Sana couldn't say no to her Dubu. So she agreed to play with Dahyun throughout the whole night. Knowing that they have a schedule tomorrow.

"I love you~" Dahyun said shooting Sana with a finger heart and making an attempt to wink at her.

Sana blushed as she hugged Dahyun closer to her body.

"I love you too Dahyun." Sana said softly.

They drift off to sleep.

The next morning.

"Yah! Sana unnie! Dahyun unnie! What was all that ruckus last night?!" Tzuyu yelled.

"Pipe down Yoda. It is too early in the morning for that." Jihyo says sternly.

Tzuyu shuts up.

"I think they did the deed last night." Momo said.

All glares and stares were pointed at her.

"Momo-ah! Watch your mouth!" Nayeon scolded.

"We have children here." Mina quietly said.

Momo smirks as she stared at Sana and Dahyun being all lovey dovey to each other.