Satzu

Sana x Tzuyu

warnings- smut, daddy kink

request-  FANBOY_OF_K-POP

It was late at night, the girls came back from such a long journey in Japan, everyone went to their rooms except Tzuyu and Sana.

"I'm gonna go to my room to sleep." Tzuyu said.

She was about to head to her room but instead Sana grabbed her wrist and pulled her into her body.

"S-Sana.. W-what are you doing?" Tzuyu studdered.

Sana smirked as she knew what effect she had on the younger girl.

"I don't want to sleep just yet.." Sana whispered. Tzuyu was nervous of what Sana had meant by that. "I want to play a little game with you. But if you're going to be a bad girl I will just have to do it the hard and rough way." Sana said.

She took Tzuyu to her room and locked the door from behind. Tzuyu was scared of what she might do next.

"You know I was really turned on when you danced sexily on stage. I tried to contain myself but I really want to pleasure you babygirl." Sana whispered as she crawled on her hands and legs closer to Tzuyu.

"You were?" Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded. "And just for that.. I'm going to punish you now" Sana said and kissed Tzuyu roughly.

Tzuyu moaned softly into the kiss as she felt Sana's hands go under her shirt and unclasp her bra. Tzuyu didn't stop her because this is exactly what she wanted all along. Sana fucking her with anger and lust.

"Take it off." Sana commanded. Tzuyu quickly took off her shirt along with her bra. Sana stared hungrily at the younger's breast.

"Don't just sit there. Suck them." Tzuyu demanded. Sana obeyed and took one of the younger's boob into her mouth as her other hand massaged the other. Tzuyu moaned softly as Sana continued to suck her boobs. She didn't care if the members heard them or not.

"You taste so good right now.." Sana said her voice as low above a whisper. "Daddy.." Tzuyu moaned. Sana took a quick glance at her and smirked. "So this is the maknae's kink I assume." Sana teased. "Just fuck me already!" Tzuyu begged.

"If you are going to be a bad girl then I won't." Sana said.

Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore. She needed to feel Sana's tongue inside her she needed to feel Sana inside her.

Sana began to go lower knowing that Tzuyu had enough of her teasing. She kissed every single body part until her face lined up against the girl's dripping core.

"You're already so wet for me." Sana said followed by a smirk. 

"Daddy please don't tease me.." Tzuyu begged.

Sana decided to grant her babygirl's wish so she put two fingers inside the younger girl thrusting in and out of her quickly.

Tzuyu began to moan louder than before which caused Sana to continue her actions.

The next morning..

"Did you hear loud moans and screams coming from inside Sana's room?" Jeongyeon asked.

Everyone nodded as Sana and Tzuyu went to the kitchen and acted like nothing happened last night.

"I see that the two of you had fun last night." Jeongyeon smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

Both Tzuyu and Sana blushed remembering the deed they did last night.