Love Triangle

Saida x Dahmo
(Sana x Dahyun x Momo)

Member x member x member

! Warnings! Slight fluff

"Dahyun-a, I want to cuddle~" Momo whined.

"No, Dahyun promised to go to the amusement park with me. Dahyun tell Momo that you're coming with me." Sana pouted.

Momo pulled Dahyun to her side glaring at Sana.

"No, Dahyun is coming with me to cuddle, you can have Tzuyu go with you." Momo argued.

Sana glared and balled her fists as Dahyun became nervous in the middle of SaMo's argument.

"Ladies please there is plenty of Dahyun to go around." Dahyun tries to calm the two.

"Dahyun you promised~" Sana says with aegyo.

Momo clinged to Dahyun's arm.

Dahyun couldn't choose between Sana and Momo cause she loved the two equally but choosing is like choosing who you want to go on a date with or who you want to be your girlfriend.

"Enough of this! I can't watch it anymore!" Tzuyu complained.

Momo and Sana glared at her as Dahyun looked at her with gratefulness in her eyes.

"It is obvious that Dahyun doesn't want to choose between the both of you. So why are you putting all the pressure on her and when you two can just prove who's the better girlfriend and see who Dahyun chooses." Tzuyu said.

"You're right Tzuyu." Momo said.

"Dahyun is going to pick me cause i'm the more affectionate one." Sana challenged and walked off.

"No, Dahyun will pick me cause i'm the better seducer!" Momo yelled and stormed off.

Dahyun quickly hugged Tzuyu as Tzuyu was surprised by the girl's actions.

"Thank you so much. I was scared and didn't know what to do." Dahyun said.

"I couldn't just sit there and watch them fight over you Dahyun unnie. You're my unnie and I always take care of my unnies even when they are fighting over their loved one." Tzuyu explained.

Dahyun smiles and walks to her room.