Momo x reader

Momo x reader

Gender neutral

!Warnings! A bit of fluff

"Is she going to be alright?" Chaeyoung asked referring to Momo.

"By from her expressions she seems nervous about something. I wonder what she's nervous about?" Jihyo said.

Momo kept spacing back and forth in a nervous matter. The girls came closer towards her. Sana went up to her and spoke in a loud manner.

"Momo! Why are you so nervous?!" Sana yelled.

All the girls covered their ears except Momo.

"Aish, Yah! Sana! Do you really have to yell?!" Nayeon screamed.

Everyone glared at her as she quietly apologized to her members and focused on Momo.

"Momo-chan." Sana called. "Why are you nervous? This is not like you to be nervous." She says.

"It's nothing.. Just the fact that my crush wants to see me to hang out later... But it's nothing really important." Momo explained.

"Nothing important?! Are you crazy?! We have to get you dressed and looking beautiful for your date with your crush!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"It's not a date. Besides they never asked me out in public before." Momo said not looking at her members.

The girls all took Momo to her room and picked out clothes for Momo to wear. While Sana, Jihyo, and Mina helped with the make up.

"You really don't have to do this." Momo says.

"Shh! Stop talking or you'll make us mess up!" Jihyo lectured.

For the remaining amount of time Momo stayed silent not bother to talk any further.

Then a knock suddenly occurred throughout the room. All the girls stopped what they were doing and were alert.

"Isn't that Momo's crush?" Dahyun asked.

"Aren't they a little too early?" Tzuyu asked.

All Chaeyoung could do was nod as Sana, Jihyo, and Mina finished their work on Momo.

"Wah, I actually look not bad, thanks everyone for doing this." Momo said gazing herself through the mirror.

All the girls smiled and nodded as Nayeon helped Momo to the door even though she could walk herself.

"Open it!" Nayeon shouted.

As Momo opens the door she was amazed of how stunningly you dressed. You looked extremely hot in your tuxedo (if any of you wear tuxedos or dresses I am sorry to put it this way don't hate me after this~ author-nim)

"Y/n... You look so hot..." Momo says speechless.

"And you look outstandingly beautiful." You complimented making Momo blush.

The girls watched the whole entire scene as you had noticed.

"Oh, hey, girls." You greeted awkwardly.

"Hi!" They shouted.

"I'm sorry about them. They are a bit excited to see you for the first time." Momo apologized.

"How old are you?" Tzuyu blurted.

"Tzuyu!" Jeongyeon lectured the girl.

"I had to know Jeongyeon unnie. Don't get mad at me for asking such a important question." Tzuyu sassed.

You gulped and glance at Momo before answering the girl's question.

"Well I'm 22 years old." You answered.

"So you're younger than Momo!" Sana shouted.

"Well not exactly but I guess you can say that." You said still looking at Momo.

Momo grabs your hand and glares at her members.

"Sorry for the short greeting. But we have to go now. Bye girls!" Momo said pulling you along.

"Bye!" They all said.

"Be safe! And y/n don't break our Momo's heart! If you do I will break you next!" Tzuyu threatened.

The girls all turned around to face Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun lectured.

"sorry but I have to protect my unnies. But seriously if they ever break our Momo's heart I will hurt them." Tzuyu said honestly.

The girls all laughed.