Chaeyoung x reader

Chaeyoung x reader

Girl x girl

!Warnings! None

"Yah! Chaeyoung! Where are we going?!" You yelled.

"We have to hurry! The others might get furious if we're late y/n/n!" Chaeyoung said in a hurry.

You didn't understand why she was in so much of a rush to get to her members. Then again she was always so close to her members that it was hard to get her out of the house some times.

Luckily she has you to comfort her through the hardest times in life.

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun yelled and hugged the girl. "Dahyun unnie!" Chaeyoung yelled as well.

You felt as if you were invisible whenever you and Chaeyoung would visit the other members.

"Come inside! Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie made lunch!" Dahyun said excited as Chaeyoung followed her. You walked inside and shut the door behind you.

"Chaeyoung! Welcome back!" Nayeon shouted and ran towards Chaeyoung to give her a tight hug.

"We missed you." Sana said shyly.

All through the day everyone has been paying a lot of attention towards Chaeyoung and not you.

Even Chaeyoung forgotten about you.

You were starting to get bored so you stood up and went to Chaeyoung's room.

"Poor y/n." Momo mumbled.

All the attention was directed towards her.

"What do you mean by that Momo unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"I mean I feel like y/n is left out. I think we should be more nicer and friendlier towards her." Momo explained.

"Momo's right. We should try to be friends with y/n. After all she has made Chaeyoung happier since the last time we saw them together." Mina says.

Sana was against this but if it's about Chaeyoung than she has no problem about it.

"Chaeyoung, why don't you go after y/n, and at least try to talk with her." Jihyo suggested.

Chaeyoung nods and runs upstairs to her room seeing you laying down on her bed.

"Y/n." She called.

You didn't budge so she went to lay down beside you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you closer to her.

"What do you want Chae?" You said rudely.

Chaeyoung was shocked to see you like this. You have never been this cold to her before so why now.

"Y/n come back to the table. The girls missed you." Chaeyoung said.

"No they don't. All they ever worry about is you. Don't try to make things better by telling lies Chaeyoung." You say.

"No. I am telling the truth. They all want to be your friend. They just haven't seen me in a while." Chaeyoung defended for herself and the others.

You turned around to face Chaeyoung as you put your hand against her cheek softly carrassing it.

"Chaeyoung I know you wouldn't lie. But it sure made me feel left out to see you have so much fun with your unnies. I just wish we could have that same moment together." You said.

Chaeyoung smiled and kissed you. You became shy from her actions as you slowly kissed her back.