Nayeon x reader (2)

After that day, Nayeon was all you could think about. She just walked back into your life and made you crazy about her all over again.

"Y/n?" Your cousin Mina questioned.

"What do you want Mina." You said and glared at her.

Mina was shocked by your response towards her.

"I heard what Nayeon did yesterday and I actually feel quite upset about it. Why would she break her friendship with you to get new and better friends and then start to win your heart to become hers?" Mina says.

You didn't answer as you grabbed your bag and went to Nayeon's.

Meanwhile...

"Dad, y/n is not useless, they mean everything to me." Nayeon argued.

"Nayeon is not your type. She will ruin you and embarrass you to everyone at your school." Nayeon's father said.

"Honey, your father's right, you can't date someone who is not your type." Nayeon's mother said.

The doorbell rings as Nayeon went to get it and was shocked to see you at her house.

"Y-y/n w-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" Nayeon studdered.

You walked inside her house and saw her parents. Her father was glaring at you as her mother didn't even welcome you here.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Lim." You greeted.

Nayeon's mother and father walked away and left you and Nayeon alone in the living room together.

"Why did you come here?" Nayeon asked.

You looked at her and laughed.

"Isn't it obvious? You told me to come here so you can show me how dominant you are." You explained to her followed by a small smirk.

Nayeon looked in the other direction not answering you. You stood up and walked towards her bending down and grabbed her chin making her look at you.

"Listen here Nayeon I have liked you ever since we became friends but you threw all that away. Three years later you became friends with Dahyun and Sana who used to be my closest friends until you came and changed everything for me! You ruined my life now it's time for me to ruin yours!" You screamed and let go of Nayeon's chin walking to the other side of the room.

Nayeon stood up and walked towards you and hugged you tightly against her.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry for what I did to you.. My parents forced me to be mean to you and to break my friendship with you.. I never wanted to do something like that but I had no other choice.." Nayeon says.

You felt warm in her embrace. She made you feel safe again after three years of not being able to see her again.

"Y/n please let me make it up to you." Nayeon begged.

You got out of her hold on you and looked into her brown orbs.

"Perhaps you can make it up to me by doing what we hadn't done in such a long time." You said.

Nayeon smirked.