Sana x reader

Sana x reader

warnings- slight angst

You and Sana were in this secret relationship. No one knew about this not even the members. You two would sneak out to go on dates or to just spend time with each other. Sana knew she would get into trouble for dating a girl but she didn't care cause all she wanted was to see you happy and not worried about what might happen to her and her career.

"Y/N.." Sana spoke, you turned to look at her confused of what's wrong since she looked so sad and not in the mood like she used to be, "What is it, babe?" you asked. "I don't want to put pressure on you but.." She tried to tell but couldn't get the words to come out.

You grabbed her hands and looked into her brown orbs. "Whatever happens Sana I just want you to know that I love you and will do anything for you." you told her. She smiled and kissed you softly.

Few hours later..

"Minatozaki Sana!!!!!!!!!!" JYP-nim yelled. "Yes, sir." Sana says. "You have been keeping an secret relationship with a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry.. I love them and I will not break up with them if you tell me too.. I love them and you will not tear our love apart.." Sana explained. "I'm not going to ask you to break up with her. But I am going to break your love apart that you have for each other." JYP-nim said.

"No! You can't take Y/N away from me! She means too much to me!" Sana screamed.

"If you don't want me to take her away from you then I advise you to break up with her right now." JYP-nim ordered.

Later on that night..

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?!" you yelled. The tears fell from Sana's face. "JYP-nim wants me to break up with you or he will take you away from me. I had no other choice." Sana said. "I can't believe this. After all we have been through he wants you to break up with me! Fine! I'll go get my stuff from your dorm. I'll miss you but I guess you have more important things to worry about." you said and walked away.

Sana fell to the ground and cried harder than before. She didn't want any of this to happen. All she wanted was you in her life but that's all gone now. You're gone and erased from her life forever.