Lights down low||Sana x reader

It was the start of your freshman year and you were new around the school so you didn't know that many people.

You and your dad moved to Korea cause he found a job there. Which meant you had to leave all your friends back in England. You still miss them but today is a new start and for new beginnings.

"Watch it, freak." A girl told you. She was taller than you and was extremely pretty. You kept staring at her as you were caught by her beauty.

"I know I'm hot but staring is kinda rude newbie." She said which caused you to stop staring after hearing her say that.

"I-I'm sorry.." You apologized. "No need. What's your name?" She asked. "Y/N Y/LN." You say as she smiled at you melting your heart from the inside.

"Well, I'm Minatozaki Sana, but just call me Sana for now." She introduced.

You nod as her friends and her boyfriend was calling her.

"Sana! What are you doing with the freak?! Get over here now!" They yelled across the hall.

Sana frowned as she was sad that she only got to spend time with you for a little while.

"Sorry I got to go but it was nice meeting you Y/N and enjoy your year in Iridium High School." Sana said and ran up to her friends and her boyfriend.

(I know the name of the school is not Korean nor is in Korea so just go along with it~author)

"Sana, why were you talking to that freak?" Sana's boyfriend, Kim Taehyung asked. "We only just bumped into each other and she's pretty nice." Sana explained. "Oh, yeah, what's her name?" Sana's best friend Momo said.

"Y/N Y/LN." Sana answered. "You can't be serious." Nayeon says. "What?" Sana questioned. "Y/N was a one of the dangerous ones at my other school. But I heard that her and her dad moved here after he got the job here." Nayeon explained.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and focused on Sana.

"Babe, you can't be with that slut anymore, she is not dating you I am." Taehyung said out of jealousy.

"Y/N is not a slut. You should be ashamed of yourself for ever using the word slut in front of me Taehyung." Sana said quite offended as she stood up for you.

"Whatever but you will not see that girl again." He warned.

Sana took a glance to her friends hesitating to agree to Taehyung's statement.

"You must obey him or else be punished like all the other times you disobeyed him." Dahyun reassured.

Sana took a deep breath and nodded as Taehyung kissed her cheek and hugging her protectively.

"I am only just trying to protect you, baby. Please don't take this the wrong way." Taehyung explained.

Sana hummed in response and watched as you went to your first period.

(Few hours later)

It was the end of the school day and you were just about to walk home until Sana stopped you from doing so.

"Come with me." She whispered.

You followed her all the way until you reach her house. It was huge like a mansion. You couldn't understand how a nice girl like her could afford something like this.

"We're going to my room. My parents won't be able to get in unless I tell them to." Sana says. You followed her all the way to her bedroom when she closed and locked the door.

"Listen, Y/N, my friends and my boyfriend think I should not see you anymore. But I just can't.. You this special and unique thing about you that makes me so drawn to you. If they found out I will be punished for it by my boyfriend Taehyung." Sana explained.

You didn't know that she had a boyfriend but for some reason that name Taehyung sounds so familiar for some reason.

"But I finally get to be alone with you." She said and slightly had her arms around your waist. "When we bumped into each other today I felt this spark between us. I knew that I had feelings for you when I saw your face. Even though my boyfriend won't allow us to be together but he doesn't have to know." Sana says staring into your y/e/c eyes.

"Sana.. You're beautiful but.. We can't be together.." You tried to reject her.

Sana pouted and held you close to her body.

"If I can prove to you how much I love you. Will you be my secret girlfriend?" Sana said.

You hesitated but you answered with a nod. Soon she turned the lights down low and pushed you down onto her bed.

"S-Sana.." You whispered. Sana came close to you and started to kiss your neck. "You're starting to breathe slow. That let's me know that what I'm doing is working on you." Sana muttered as she kept kissing and sucking your neck repeatedly.

Few minutes later, she was eating you out as you were an moaning mess. Every time you made a high pitched moan she would smiled and keep licking or sucking until you reached your climax.

As you reached your climax she laid down beside you and held your hand interlocking it with hers.

"So will you be my secret girlfriend?" Sana asked.

You didn't answer but hugged her tightly and kissed her neck falling to sleep.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sana said.