2yeon x reader

2yeon x reader

Member x you x member

!Warnings! Angst, jealousy

"Y/n, i want to cuddle, please cuddle with me?" Nayeon asked using her aegyo.

You stared at her and went to Jeongyeon and cuddled with her.

"Wah! Why are you cuddling with Jeongyeon?! I thought i was your favorite!" Nayeon yelled.

You stuck your tongue out at Nayeon and cuddled Jeongyeon closer to your body. Nayeon grew jealous of your actions.

"Face it Nabongs. Y/n loves me more than you. So stop trying to force her to cuddle with you." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon became sulky and marched all the way to Momo's room.

"Nayeon? What are you doing here?" Momo asked.

"Y/n won't cuddle with me. I think i'm losing her to Jeongyeon. Please help me make y/n jealous." Nayeon begged.

Momo couldn't say no to the oldest so she agreed.

The next morning.

Nayeon and Momo were cuddling on the couch together watching a horror movie.

Y/n had just woke up and went to get a glass of water. She stopped when she saw Nayeon cuddling with someome else. Even though you and Momo are friends you still wish that was you Nayeon was cuddling with.

"Y/n-ah! I miss you already!" Jeongyeon whined. "I was only getting a glass of water. Now you already miss me. Let go of me and i will give you a kiss on the cheek." You said.

"Wait a minute!" Sana shouted. "I thought Jeongyeon didn't like kisses." Sana said crossing her arms over her chest in a angry matter.

"If it's y/n then i can accept. Now go away you squirrel." Jeongyeon says.

Sana went to Dahyun's room to play as Nayeon and Momo were in a different position than before.

"Y/n? My kiss now?" Jeongyeon asked. You kissed her hoping that Nayeon would notice and she did. Nayeon fumbled with anger flowing inside her.

Momo noticed and ran to Tzuyu's room before things got serious.

"Y/n y/ln!" Nayeon yelled. "Hmm?" You hummed in response. "What do you want Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked rudely.

"You are not allowed to kiss any other girls except me! Now come here!" Nayeon shouted dragging you by your arm.

"No. Y/n belongs with me." Jeongyeon refused and took your other arm pulling you with her then Nayeon pulled you back to her side.

"Y/n loves me more." Nayeon says.

"Y/n cares about me more than you idiot." Jeongyeon argued.

Nayeon gasped and glared at Jeongyeon as they kept arguing over you.

"Enough!" You shouted making them let go of you. "I have had enough! I don't choose any of you! Just leave me alone!" You yelled and went to your room with Chaeyoung.

Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon.

"See what you did." Nayeon blamed the girl.

"Me?! I'm not the one who drove y/n off in the first place!" Jeongyeon argued and stormed off to her room with Nayeon.

"Great. Now i have to fix this." Nayeon whispered.