Dahmo

Dahyun x Momo

Member x member

!Warnings! Girlfriend, jealousy, fluff

Monday morning.

The girls were all getting ready for their concert for their comeback 'Dance the night away'

Dahyun was next to Momo until Sana was calling her over.

"Dahyun! Come here!" Sana called. Dahyun walked over to the girl as Sana wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

Momo turned around and saw no sign of Dahyun who was right by her side.

"Dahyun? Babe where did you go?" Momo asked.

Soon her eyes stopped on Dahyun, her girlfriend, and her friend Sana being all lovey dovey to each other.

"Dahyun is supposed to be doing that with me. I'm her girlfriend not Sana." Momo whispered.

"Show's about to start ladies! Time to head out on the stage!" Their manager yelled.

All the members went out onto the stage. Dahyun wanted to give her girlfriend a kiss for good luck. But Momo ignored her and went on stage without Dahyun's kiss.

"That was weird." Dahyun muttered. "Dahyun we have to get on stage. Hurry up." Sana said.

After the performance.

"I am so exhausted. I just want to sleep all day." Chaeyoung groaned.

"Here you can lean on my shoulder if you get sleepy." Mina offered.

Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Mina.

Dahyun walked up to Momo but the girl ignored her again. She wondered why Momo was acting like this. So she went along towards Sana.

They had to sit together as Momo was next to them.

"Sana can i sleep on your shoulder?" Dahyun asked. Sana nods as she guided the girl's head onto her shoulder. Dahyun had her hands on Sana's hips at the moment.

Momo scoffed and looked out the window through the whole ride.

It was night time and everyone washed up and brushed their teeth to go to bed for tomorrow morning.

"Baby can i sleep in your room tonight?" Dahyun asked.

Momo glared at her through the sleepiness in her eyes.

"Why don't you go sleep with Sana?! I'm sure she's a better cuddler than me!" Momo yelled and went to her room slamming the door.

'now wait a second.. I was just asking if i could sleep with her since i am scared of the dark.. I guess i could go sleep with Sana then..' Dahyun thought to herself.

The next day.

Momo got up to use the bathroom and around that time Dahyun was making her way to the same direction Momo was going.

Momo glared at Dahyun and went inside first locking the door.

Dahyun waited outside of the bathroom.

"Oh? Sana?!" Dahyun called scaring the older girl. "What Dahyun-chan?" Sana asked. "For now on i'm going to stay in your room. Momo doesn't want me in her room anymore." Dahyun says and walked off.

After momo finishes using the bathroom. Sana gave a dirty look at her before going back to her room.

Few minutes later.

"Dahyun, i have to go get some foods for dinner tonight, let me go." Sana pleaded but Dahyun wouldn't let go of her.

"No. If you are going there without me. Then i want to come too." Dahyun argued.

Sana tried to pry the girl's arms off her as the others all came to witness the scene before them.

"Help! Get Dahyun off me!" Sana screamed.

"It's your problem not ours." Momo rudely said and walked away.

"Has Dahyun always been this clingy to Sana?" Tzuyu asked.

"I have never seen Dahyun this clingy before. This is rather new coming from Dahyun." Nayeon says.

"Indeed." Jihyo agreed.

Dahyun still had her arms around Sana's body. No one dared to help the poor squirrel. So she just had to take Dahyun along with her.

"Fine you can come. But if you start making moves on me and flirting with me in public. I will bring you back here." Sana protested.

Dahyun nods while smiling. Momo ran back outside and brought Dahyun into her arms.

"No! You are not taking my baby anywhere! Dahyun is mine!" Momo yelled.

"Well look who's back. At first i thought you didn't want anything to do with Dahyun. I guess i was wrong about you Momo." Sana said.

Momo and Sana glared at each other as Dahyun melted into Momo's arms.

"I knew you would come back to loving me again." Dahyun whispered.

Momo pulled Dahyun to her room as they cuddled each other all night.