Satzu Part Two

Sana x Tzuyu

warnings- smut, daddy kink, roleplay

Late in the afternoon the members had gone out for a while leaving Tzuyu and Sana alone in the dorm.

Tzuyu was bored at that time and needed something or someone to play with.

She went to Sana's room and found the girl dressed up as a cat but a sexy cat. Tzuyu bit her lip at the sight as her eyes grew dark with lust. Sana was on her phone and didn't notice Tzuyu standing in the doorway.

Tzuyu smirked and walked over to Sana and crawling closer to her. Sana didn't notice but she did smile when she felt Tzuyu's presence.

"You look sexy dressed as a cat." Tzuyu said.

Sana blushed and bit her lip just to tease Tzuyu even though she knows how much Tzuyu hates it when she teases her.

"Teasing daddy huh babygirl?" Tzuyu said in a seductive tone. Sana nods as their faces were inches away from each other. Tzuyu took Sana's phone out of her hands and put it somewhere in the room.

She pulled Sana towards and started to leave kisses and licks on Sana's neck making the girl moan softly.

"T-Tzuyu.." Sana moaned.

Tzuyu smirked at the girl's reaction so she began to suck her neck until she left a purplish hickey on her neck.

"I told you not to leave a mark!" Sana complained. "No you didn't." Tzuyu laughed. "Whatever." Sana said and crossed her arms over her chest and pouted like a cute baby.

"Come on babe, you like it though, and it will let our members and anyone else know that you belong to me." Tzuyu tried to convince Sana.

Sana was still a bit pouty until Tzuyu kissed her. Few minutes later they were both completely naked and Tzuyu's face ended up in between Sana's legs.

Sana was an moaning mess by how experienced Tzuyu's tongue was. She couldn't control of how loud her moans were but she knew she was getting close to climax.

"Daddy!" Sana screamed in pleasure. Tzuyu took a glance at Sana and smirked. "Yes, kitten?" Tzuyu answered after sucking and kissing on Sana's clit.

"Please go faster.." She begged. Tzuyu obeyed and gave her what she wants. "Daddy.. i-i'm cumming.. Daddy.. Daddy.." Sana moaned until her juices were all over Tzuyu's tongue. Tzuyu licked all of Sana's juices and laid next to her. Sana got on top of her making Tzuyu surprised of the action.

"Ready for round 2?" Sana asked.