Imagine Sana- has a crush on you|| One: Euthoria

You were friends with the girls but there was only one person you were closest to. You were close to Sana because of the connection between you too. You had got home from such a rough day at work as you were getting ready to sleep your friends called you. You answered the call and saw all eight of their faces except Sana.

"Y/n!" They yelled so happy to see you.

"Keep it down girls. Anyways, what's up?" You said.

"We called you because we missed you. Also we have something to tell you." Jihyo said.

You were concerned of what they were going to tell you.

"It appears that Sana has a crush on you." Nayeon says.

Inside you were screaming your lungs out but on the outside you acted like it was nothing to you.

"Well I like her too as a friend." You said.

They rolled their eyes annoyed.

"No, y/n, what we are trying to tell you is that Sana unnie took slight interest in you. She likes you and not in the way you like her." Tzuyu explained.

You were shocked but you held your emotions inside.

"So she likes me as more than just a friend?" You asked.

They all nodded.

"Tomorrow I would like to speak to her. Get Sana on the phone tomorrow and tell her that we need to talk." You ordered.

"Ok!" They all yelled.

As they left Nayeon was the only one who stayed.

"Y/n." She spoke. "Take it easy on Sana. The last time she was in a relationship Jungkook abused her. Beat her until she had no more blood coming out. We were lucky to have her alive. Please don't do the same that Jungkook did to her." Nayeon begged.

"I promise I won't be like that asshole. You can trust me Nayeon I will keep Sana safe." You said.

Nayeon smiles and ends the call. You got dressed and went to sleep.

To be continued...