Chapter 17: revelation

(After 1 hour of walking in the woods)
"Guys does anyone have a charger my phone or at least a power bank my phone is at its lowest." I said with worry I cannot survive without listening to my lovely music "um people me and Taehyung's phone are dead help please." Rachel said with a frowning face "well I guess all of our phones are dead right?" Harry asked and all of us nodded but Ella kept quiet but shake her head "I have 30%." And we all frowned as she smiled at us.

"Guys almost 7:00 pm we have to walk maybe a few meters then stay at that spot until sunrise." Ella said while checking her phone for the time. We all sighed and just walked maybe 3-5 meters and stayed there. "Um...who knows how to build a um...a tent?" Jason asked and look who raised their hands Taehyung, Rachel and Anna. "Girls I got this~" Taehyung said smoothly while cracking his knuckles. The leaves and branches started to float everywhere and there I was in a house that is made of branches. And the girls were just like-😒.

"See girls let this boy do the work!" He pointed at himself and it looks like Rachel and Anna just smiled and said "hey um can you um...do our homework thanks!" They both said and handed their homework to Taehyung. "Um what I meant in my elemental sorry for the misunderstanding." Then the papers mysteriously disappeared in front of us. "We knew it that was just fake there's no homework bish." Rachel said. "How's your battery Ella?" Samantha asked ella out of the blue. "100% full charge why?" She said and our um... JAWS DROPPED '100% ELLA HOW TO BE YOU?!' I asked myself.

"Oh right um... Remember I'm the elemental electricity I can charge whenever I want." And then I laughed at my stupidity. "Unnie charge! Please! Thank you!" Rachel and Anna said. "Ok fine all of your phones hand it over." She said mom-ish we handed all our phones to her. She closed her hands while holding our phones and a little spark came out. She gave us back our phones and mine's fully, 100% charged! "Who needs a cord or a powerbank if you have a human charger so great!" Kate exclaimed while smiling at her phone while hugging it.

"THANK YOU ELLA!" We all screamed and she covered her ears "no problem guys." She said quietly while smiling shyly. "Guys I'm going to sleep night!" Rachel and Taehyung said in sync. "Typical Rachel and Taehyung." Harry sighed while Anna and Kate were sighing and shaking their hands. "It's still 8 though who wants to go hunting for food?" Jacob and we all raised our hands "good let's go!" Jason exclaimed and we all went outside.

Angel Lance: do we have to explain the killing of animals and eating of it?

Devil Arthur: I believe we do cause I want to bitch we have to explain that in every detail isn't that right a/n?

A/n: you idiot there are readers below the age of 13 no of course hell no not!

Devil Arthur: but a/n-

A/n: when I say no I mean it! Killing of animals and eating of it and explaining it in every detail will set a bad example for the young readers. It's just wrong even though there are profanities they know that they shouldn't say that now time skip to the next day!

(>>time skip next day>> 😇😭😁)

I woke up earlier than the others I wonder maybe it was that deer I ate. Then when I thought that I noticed that Rachel and Taehyung are playing the game wordscape. I ignored them and just listened to the others snores it's much better than wasting my batteries. Then suddenly Rachel ran outside and Taehyung looked confused I didn't bother to follow her nor did Taehyung. When she came back her clothes were dirty and her pants became torn. "What happened outside there?" I asked not caring in the tone of my voice. "You two didn't even bother to help good thing I killed that girl outside." She said with anger and sadness in her voice because I heard her voice crack. I looked outside there's a girl lying on the ground with a glass stabbed at her chest and blood overflowing.

"Taehyung you might want to know what your younger sister did." I said calling Taehyung and he stood up with a blank face but when he saw what she did to the girl he got shook and gulped. "Why did you do that to that girl?" He asked his "oh she tried to kill me wanna see me there instead of her lying on the ground?! Huh?! Tell me!" His eyes widen and stepped closer and Rachel just jumped out of the window. 'I wonder what happened to her?' I asked myself and he looked at me "hyung I need your help at my love life?" He asked me "you have a love life?" My eyes widen and sat at the floor and he followed me "so who's your crush?" He looked down and took a deep breath "Christine." He said with a low voice and my expression changed I became mad "SHE'S FOR MY BROTHER BACK OFF PUNK!" I pushed him and I saw his eyes deeply I saw his misery and everything came back to me... "You can't even see your own brother in any act I do." He said quietly "pao-paolo? I am so sorry I thought and let me sorry I thought that Taehyung and you aren't the same person but it looks like you are so is Christine...Rachel?" He nodded I looked down at my stupidity "don't worry I'll help do I have to tell Anna her brother and Harry and 'supposed to be your sisters and brother'? He snaked his head and lied down "no Diane is Ella, Jason is Iñigo and Samantha I-" I interrupted him "is Nikki!" He nodded.

He told me the whole story starting from the beginning and Rachel came back after the story was told it has been only 30 minutes since we woke up and before the others wake up I burned the body so no one will notice that Christine killed someone with a glass-I'm not sure if that's a glass. After 5 minutes everyone woke up and left the place.