Chapter 10: the monday

Angel Lance: guys me and devil Arthur are sorry-

Devil Arthur: what do you mean by 'we'? I don't care since I'm the one who suggested to skip to Monday and I don't regret anything about what I did!

Angel Lance: you see that's why I'm apologizing to the readers that we skipped Sunday it's always about you... So anyway we apologize for time skipping since devil Arthur phrased nothing 'exciting' happened so let's get back to the story that Lance was telling.

Devil Arthur: meaning we both or at least YOU HAVE TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLE!

Angel Lance: we're in this together meaning you have to be quiet too. Anyways

(Time skip>> to Monday morning>>)

When I woke up I went downstairs immediately because I was already hungry but mom wasn't there but I saw a note saying:

Lance I'm sorry I'm not here but it's important because my boss needs me to go to Italy for business but don't worry I'll bring you a surprise when I get home after 2 weeks. But don't worry you won't be alone for 2 weeks I asked a favor from my bestie and you'll be with the umbridge's for two weeks but before you go to school there's breakfast at the fridge ok? Well that's it do your hygiene and when you get home from school pack your things and go to this address.

The address was at the back of the paper. I ate my breakfast which I heated at the microwave and went to school.

"Hey people I'm here!" I told my friends they smiled and hugged me "Lance there's a new student I guess, a girl wanna make a bet?" Marcus asked me and I smirked meaning yes. "Ok then make that girl-" she pointed at a blonde girl "- make that girl your girlfriend in one week and after one month dump her and if you lose then you have to treat us lunch for one whole week. Kul?" Harry continued Marcus's sentence "Kul!" I said.

Angel Lance: Kul... Meaning deal just for you not to get confused by these Korean words that Lance always use.

Devil Arthur: shut up maybe they already know what it means now back to what he's saying!

I went to the girl and pinned her to her locker. "Hi my name is Lance what's yours?" I asked her a bit roughly "my name is Anna cooper what are you doing?" She raised one eyebrow and it looks like she's trying to pierce my soul. "So do you want to be my forever girl?" I asked smoothly she looked left and right with a smirk and she chuckled a little. "Sure!" She said and I smiled "in your dreams!" She added and got away from my grasp.

"I can get your heart before 2 days I'm an expert and nobody is better than me." I said to myself. Then when I looked up I saw Anna with the new kids, the umbridge's, 'looks like I hit a jackpot if I can get her as my fake girlfriend I can be close to the new kids.' I smirked.

"Guys I think I have to thank you for the bet." I said to them they looked confused and I pointed to Anna "OOOH WE HIT THE JACKPOT PEOPLE!" Harry exclaimed.

"We can get close to them IF you can get her to be your girlfriend." Fred said and I rolled my eyes. They all laughed "face it Lance you might not get her... Might ok? Might!" Harry said. The bell rang and everyone went to class.

Devil Arthur: TIME SKIP TO-

Angel Lance: YAH! Another time skip? Why?

Devil Arthur: well nothing really happened at class nor at lunch... At class Lance just did nothing but study or talking to his seat mate while the teacher was discussing... And at lunch well he just ate and tried hard to get Anna cooper's heart... But he fails there you go readers!

Angel Lance: ok fine since you already told the readers what happened let's skip to dismissal. *silently said to myself* annoying.

Devil Arthur: FINALLY YOU ARE SO SLOW! But thanks anyway you agreed.

(Time skip to dismissal >>) 😒

I was walking to my house until I remembered that I have to go to the umbridge's because my mom wasn't at home. So I went quickly to my house and packed clothes for 2 weeks and went out and locked the house while I'm gone.

I've arrived at the house "holy shiteu this is not a house this is a mansion!" I exclaimed to myself I pressed the doorbell and a (maybe) 40-year old woman answered I think that's my mom's bestie ms. Alexa. "Oh come in Lance! Come in make yourself at home!" She said with her warm smile and I entered and sat at the sofa.

"KIDS you have a visitor!" She called and 5 kids appeared before my sight. "I am informed by your mother that you already knew each other since you all go to the same school. Well Sam show him to his room." She told Samantha and she said "yes eomma! C'mon Lance let's go to the guest room." She ran upstairs and waited for me. Then when I entered the guest room "WA! It's so big!" I said while looking at the room it's so full of space and they have a tv I'm like in a hotel!

"And Lance dinner's gonna be ready at exactly 7:00 pm so be down... And if you're lonely here go to our rooms...don't worry Rachel will point out later which room is which k? Bye I still need to study." She said before she went to...somewhere. I smiled I was then thinking of my old crush and began crying. "Why? Why'd you leave me?" I asked myself while I was crying my heart out then "hey Lance I'm ju-" Rachel entered and she witnessed it.

"Um... Why are you crying?" She asked me and I only answered "someone just reminds me of my old crush." She was wearing her shook face she sat beside me "tell me about it... Maybe I can help." She said.