Chapter 8: the story

It was now dismissal time and Lance is now trying to persuade me and my group to join his group... But I kept rejecting him cause I know what will happen. When we accept that then we become unpopular then they'll put us down the trash after like the others before. Now today I was with my gang going outside the school laughing, talking and some other things until "YAH WAIT FOR ME GUYS!" We turned back and I saw Anna running to us.

And then another boy came after Anna "so are you guys gonna tell the story?"Anna asked I nodded and said "chill you're too advance. When we get to our house aka our house since we 'mysteriously' disappeared." We laughed but the two didn't get it because they don't know the story yet. When we got to a big mansion they were like 'OMG WHO'S HOUSE IS THIS?! ITS HELLA HUGE!'

We entered and my uncle and aunt greeted us. And let us sit down at the couch "ok it all started when me and Jin figured out that it was a dare that his brother and Harry became friends with us..."               (Flashback<< a year ago<<)

I'm now crying at my bedroom until my mom entered "honey I know it's hard to accept that your friendship is all a bet and if you want you can stay...or you and your other friends can stay at your aunt and your uncle's house so you can put the little puzzle pieces in your heads." I nodded and said thank you "ok I'll call your uncle and aunt and prepare 5 bedrooms for you guys" she went out and called them. While I called my 4 friends and gave them the address the last one I called is Jin.

"Jin do you want to stay away from your brother for awhile?" I asked him nicely I knew he was crying because I can hear hiccups and some other crying sounds. "Yes" he managed to answer that even though he tried to answer in one sentence "then pack your things and go to 478 wood drew street which is just about right around the corner of town, pack all your belongings and out you go!" He hung up and I think he started packing.

All of my things are packed and my mom dropped me and said goodbye when I was in front of the hella big mansion. Then the next that came was Nikki and Diane "are you sure this is the address Christine? Are your aunt and uncle well rich... Like you know the movie crazy rich Asians but... Yeah you get the point." I nodded and Nikki fainted Jesus I never knew that would happen. Next was Iñigo and Jin. Then we entered the gate but good thing Nikki woke up before Jin and Iñigo came.

"How's my favorite niece?!" Auntie Alexa asked me filled with energy I kissed her at the cheek and said "not so fine even my friends aren't." I took a step to the right and they all smiled faintly and waved "ugh Julie we need to do a makeover! Honey! Give these two boys a new cool look and I'll give these three and millennial style!" Uncle Gerald brought Jin and Iñigo somewhere and auntie Alexa brought us to her make-up section and her whatever you watcha ma call it thingy that changes your look... Forever.

After that 3 hour makeover we saw our faces "JESUS CHRIST MY FACE LOOKS...cuter!" I said when then I smiled and hugged my aunt "there you go yoongi... I'll call you yoongi because when you smile you look like him... Since you're also good at rapping and you always lick your lips you're fit for it." I rolled my eyes while smiling "wow we look beautiful thank you ms. Alexa!" They exclaimed then when we met up with the boys.

I was like "yah you guys look cool right now!" Diane said to them "so um... Which one of you is Christine, Diane and Nikki new faces we don't know which is which. We introduced our selves and ya. Then they introduced themselves ok. We studied at another school instead of the school that Harry and Lance are in. We became popular and went back to the old school.

(End of flashback)

"Wa what a story so that's how you became like that." Anna said and the other boy said "you may not know me but I'm Jacob nice to meet you guys!" Jacob smiled at all of us.

"Oh I think we should go and um he's my brother... Bro mom said dinners ready well guys thanks for the story and what should we call you when you guys are in school?" Anna asked us "well ok Christine = Rachel next um Jin... ok you two take note we're gonna use a BTS name for him Jin = Taehyung next me= Ella..." Diane said and looked at Nikki "...Iñigo = Jason almost like your brother and me = Samantha." She finished

"Well ok Samantha and Ella we have to go home BYE! See you tomorrow... Maybe if we visit you here." They said and went away we ate dinner washed ourselves and went to sleep... I wonder what kind of drama will we be doing tomorrow?