Chapter 9: (lance narrative) 2 personas, SATURDAY!

???: you might know me I maybe gone on the outside but I'm still here you can call angel Lance the good one... The caring one... Devil Arthur took over but he just weakened... me he didn't get rid of me just yet.

Devil Arthur: I'll get rid of you someday angel Lance and I'll make sure of it because your goodness and sweetness disgust me

Angel Lance: you'll make sure that you yourself will fail instantly you won't get rid of me and you'll never ever get rid of me!

(2nd day er the day after yesterday)

You might not believe it but our first day is Friday... So it's finally the weekend yas!

I tried persuading them yesterday but they kept rejecting "damn I still can't do it but I know they'll join soon enough." I told my mom that because she was asking about my day. "Of course my son! You are popular at school but you'll be more popular if your brother didn't disappear. But I got over that wanna eat and also we have a Guest they came from my...um... Bestie Alexa umbridge yeah you might not believe it yes her last name is umbridge." My mom said

And signaled the guest to get in and I was literally happy upon seeing the guests "well as you know the guests are from my bestie and they'll be staying here for about 1 hour ok? I hope you guys will get along." I smiled and whispered to my mom "they're the new students I was talking about." She has her smirk on and said "they'll join you guys in no time." After that she went out of the house to go to work.

"Fine... Since we know who you are already...let me introduce ourselves." The one who slapped Aliyah said and looked at one of the boys. "My name is Taehyung umbridge you know like from BTS. And we're siblings." Taehyung said having no care at all and his tone... It seems so oddly familiar. "My name is Jason and I'm the youngest." Jason said not looking at me and just staring to the right. "My name is Ella and she's Samantha... Samantha is the eldest." She pointed at the girl with a ponytail.

"And my name is Rachel." Rachel said while chewing maybe a chewing gum. "Ok um so what do you want to do?" I asked them but they ignored me. Rachel and Taehyung was listening to music and their pose... it's really familiar but somehow I can't put my tongue to it. And Samantha and Ella those two are laughing at something... And something about their laugh familiar indeed but ugh! Can't put my brain on it. And Jason his pose while playing on his phone something is really familiar from all of them.

Oh now I remember Christine's and Jin's pose when they're listening to music. Nikki's and Diane's pose when they're laughing real hard. And Iñigo's pose when he's playing. I better ask them if they know the five. "Guys do you know Jin, Christine, Diane, Nikki and Iñigo?" They didn't stop what they were doing and all of them simply replied "of course they're our closest best friends since you don't care about your brother so much you don't follow him to our house." My mouth just dropped.

"Really?" I asked I felt a little disappointed because of me not caring about my own brother well before I didn't care then cared then when he disappeared back to not caring. "We could've been friends but your brother and his friends said you guys only formed fake friendship so we will never be friends with you ever." Samantha said with a little sass in her tone.

"Fine! It's your choice to be popular or be mocked then you've chosen to be mocked good luck...but you're welcome to join." I ended with a smirk 'and we'll mock you again after you become ordinary like the others.' I made an evil look while looking upstairs.

"Hey Lance wanna see something?" Rachel asked me and I turned around I saw them with their middle finger up. "I wonder what happened to the Lance who was sweet before Jin found out that it was fake? We should ask him... C'mon guys let's go to them." When I heard that I was like they know where the others are? "Guys can I come with you I want to see my little brother." They refused and said "sorry Lance but he said he wants to stay away from you for awhile." Jason said

"Oh ok then well can you come back here quick please I need company... Bye!" I waved goodbye to them as they go to my brother wherever he is. I miss him... I'm sorry for him... Because of me, his hyung, became the bully that bullied him 3 years ago...I'm so sorry Jin Paolo but your hyung can't stop bullying people and playing with girls hearts if you're not here... I hope you'll forgive me... Someday.