Chapter 12: the night

Devil Arthur: TIME SKIP TO-

Angel Lance: you better stop time skipping even in the boring parts just please just this time STOP TIME SKIPPING!

Devil Arthur: why would I? What would you do about it?

Angel Lance: I'll bring you in heaven if you don't stop and I would force you to do good deeds!

Devil Arthur: fine then I won't do time skip... Just this time.

Angel Lance: thank you... Back to the story!

"Lance how was school today?" Ms. Alexa asked me and everyone looked. "Well it's like school as usual if you know what I mean." I answered casually but a little shyly "Lance eat some more you only ate one chicken and half a rice." Well it's true I only ate a little bit but I'm shy in front of her. "It's ok ms. Alexa I kinda ate a lot in lunch." I said while I'm looking down at the floor.

"Oh child, don't call me ms. Alexa all though it could be necessary. Please call me Alex its much more young sounding...I guess but call me that." She said to me "yes Alexa and I have to go upstairs I'm going to sleep goodnight." I went upstairs and I didn't sleep. I just stared at the ceiling until I got an idea. "Ooh I know what to do!" I exclaimed and I snatched my phone and went to photos.

I browsed all the pictures that me and Nikki took and her friends. "I really miss her... Who ever told them...they should be sorry if I figured it out cause I'm punching that someone till they beg me to stop." My face feels hot and I knew I was getting mad so I punched the pillow for... many times. "Lance We just-" someone entered it was Rachel and Taehyung. "Yah why? What's wrong?" They asked me and I just frowned hopelessly.

"I missed them so much. I want to see them. It's all my fault! Why? why?" I looked down on my phone and remembered all the good memories that I had with them. A tear escaped from my eye.
"Hyung I'm sure they want to see but just not now maybe they're not ready yet." I looked at Taehyung and saw his warm smile. "Oppa's right you know. Maybe they're not ready yet. And you might not know that they're hiding in plain sight." She said to me and she winked at me.

"What do you mean hiding in plain sight?" I asked them they were about to say it but "ooh Lance we have to go to beeeeedddd." Rachel said maybe fainting. "Sorry hyung but she's just like that she just loves sleeping as much as I do. Well I'll carry her to her bedroom goodnight hyung!" He said and went out of the room.

"I wonder what she meant by hiding in plain sight?" I asked myself but I suddenly fell asleep while thinking about that.

Devil Arthur: see it's so boring we could've skipped that one but NOOOOOO! You said not to time skip!

Angel Lance: Arthur get it over with I mean I'm sure the readers would like to see that er read that.

Devil Arthur: well maybe they didn't like it. Readers tell me if I'm right or am I right? But I know that I'm freaking right!

Angel Lance: well ok readers. Leave a comment saying YES if devil was right on doing that time skip. And NO if he was wrong. The decision is yours to make.

Devil Arthur: that's right and if I'm right ONE WHOLE CHAPTER. IS MINE AND YOU MUSN'T INTERRUPT IF VICTORY IS YOURS THEN I WONT DO A TIME SKIP ON THE CHAPTER! Deal?

Angel Lance: DEAL!