Chapter 13: torture

Devil Arthur: forget it I'm impatient let's just skip the bet and go to my part.

Angel Lance: sounds like you forfeit well I won so I will lead and don't talk please thank you!

Devil Arthur: fine *starts murmuring some bad words*

(>the next day>)

I woke up very early "3 hours till school starts oh well i better keep myself busy or wake up the others?" I said to myself quietly but full of energy but I decided to wake up the others and busy myself. I know it's rude but do you think I care? I went to Rachel's bedroom first so I can talk to her. "Rachel wake up! Rachel!" I quietly shouted while sitting on her bed "Lance Arthur Cullen it's 5 o'clock in the morning let me sleep one more hour please!" She said while her eyes are still closed and she placed the blanket over her head.

"Well I need someone to talk to. You're my closest please!" I pleaded and I removed the blanket above her head. "Jesus- why can't you just victimized the others and let me sleep in peace!" She almost yelled but I didn't stop until she got irritated and woke up. "Fine I give up what do you want to talk about?" She sat up and her eyes are still half-asleep and her voice is half-drunk-asleep and slow.

"Can you help me today?" I asked innocently to her and she just tilted her head still with her eyes closed "what do you mean?" She asked slowly or sleepily "about that stupid bet that I made." I said solemnly "fine ok I will help you with that stupid bet you made with your friends." She said and went outside her room I followed her. "Where are you going?" I asked her "since you woke me up I'm going to cook pancakes you want some?" She asked me and I instantly answered "OMG YES!!"

Then she suddenly closed her eyes and put her index finger on her lips "quiet you'll wake the others." And I put my hands onto my mouth quickly. She went downstairs and cooked pancakes "here ya go don't judge it." She said as she handed me the pancakes "yay! Thanks noona!" I said with a smiling face and she just frowned at me "don't. Call. Me. Noona. I know you are older than me so shit it oppa!" She said and glared at me.

"I'm older than you?...aha you have to follow my orders you fool! Get me water servant!" I said in front of her face and she just sat down and didn't do anything but eat pancakes "bitch I'm not gonna do anything unless you want a death wish I can do that for you." I gulped at her statement and continued eating her food.

"Rachel did you cook?" I looked at my back and saw Taehyung and Jason going downstairs "you guys you better try this its damn good!" I exclaimed and Rachel giggled a bit "we know Rachel is a good cook anyway that's why we prefer her cooking skills than anybody else." Jason said with the morning hair. "Do I smell heaven or is that just an illusion?" Ella and Samantha went downstairs immediately "it's not an illusion unnies it's real come eat!" Rachel said.

"Who woke you up this early Rachel anyway?" Samantha asked her and I was shivering a little bit "don't worry unnie I woke up by myself no one disturbed me from my lovely sleep." She said coolly and I was relieved she may be cold as fuck but she's so warm like Christine. I think she got that from her.

Angel Lance: I feel sorry for him I think I should do this time skip. Sorry though but I don't want him to get pissed off any longer.

(Time skip 2 hours later)

"Kids your bags are here hurry up and go to school already!" Ms. Alex shouted so we all went downstairs and ms. Alexa handed our bags and we all went to school. When we entered in school my friends quickly went to me and the umbridge's just walked away. "You hoe! You didn't tell us your friends with new kids now!" Harry cursed at me while nudging me "bitch they're nice as fuck I will never betray them and looks like I won our bet." I said with a smirk and they all looked confused.

"Oppa! I'm here!" A familiar voice apparently appeared then they were all in shock "hi there babe ready to go in class?" I asked Anna and she nodded we went to class and left my friends completely dumb founded. "Hey I only agreed to this because of that stupid bet of yours." Anna said calmly- wait how'd she find out? "I knew you were guilty but don't worry and P.S. Rachel told me so i won't be sad nor mad at you at the end but I pretend so i'll go to my class now bye Lance!" she said and she went off 'she really is kind. She's even torturing herself just for people who she loves she is nice no matter what.'

I sighed and went to class same routine everyday as usual and I don't mind being joked around anymore I kinda like it like that. But torture is still part of everyday life the most torture I had so far is my brother and his friends not liking me anymore... I want my brother back no matter what the circumstances are. Everyone can take anything from me popularity, friends, gadgets etc. just not my brother anything but my brother.

So since that I realized that I shouldn't make another stupid and I wise decision like this so Anna has to pretend to be the girl they thought she would be. I feel sorry for her because of me she's in this business of mine it's not just... For me as in.