Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo

Start from the beginning

I was a lamb about to be slaughtered. 

"Something is obliviously wrong with you,' He drawled his words, taking a seat on the edge of my bed in a painfully slow manner. "So be a good little duck, and tell me what's up?" If I were once again being harassed by an armed gang member I would've squealed at Gabe's acknowledgment of my species.

Instead, I was violently racking my brain for something, anything, to try and drive Gabe out of my room before my big mouth blurted my kiss with drunk Xavier.

THINK SKY! Think like you've never thought in maths class before!

Lightbulb...

Before Gabe could open his mouth to interrogate me further, I quickly pulled up my secret weapon that always works in PE. "I-I'm on my period,"

The second those syllables rolled off my tongue, Gabe shot up off my bed faster than Sonic the Hedgehog and into a standing position, whipping his head away to conceal his redness. Geez, males and their embarrassment to a little blood. 

"N-Now?" He choked up, slowly gazing back at my face trying so hard to avoid looking down. 

"No, next week, she rang me today and told me to be ready for her monthly visits," I rolled my eyed, my voice drawling with sarcasm. "Yes now!"

"Uh...uh...shit sky, does it hurt?" He ran a hand through his locks, looking at me as if I've been shot. This boy honestly. Guess he's never watched Big Mouth, "Should I call Xavier?"

What the duck?! Call Xavier? What the hell does he expect that tyrant to do? Scare away my period?

"I don't know what to do! Stay with me Sky!" He was panicking. He was seriously panicking. Are you kidding me? what has this boy never been around a female before?

"Gabe!" I snapped, "I'm not dying! Calm down!"

"Natasha's out with Xavier and Nate! I don't know what to do!" He blurted out in stress. So Xavier wasn't home? A sense of sheer relief washed over me as I let out a short sigh. 

"Gabe, calm down," I kicked off my blanket, springing myself off the bed to try and relax Gabe, completely forgetting I was supposed to be on my Shark Week.

"GOOD GOD SKYLER SIT DOWN!" Gabe screamed. Yes. he screamed and ran at me. At full speed. Football tackling me right back down to where I had just gotten up from.

Yep, there goes my back. Someone call 911, I might be actually bleeding after getting the wind knocked out of me just then.

"Lucifer Morningstar, is that you? Come to take me to duck hell?" I choked out staring at the ceiling hoping for that 6-foot sexy specimen of a devil was here to take me away to his Lux. Instead, I was just being flattened further by Gabriel's 4 digit weight.

"Skyler, stop joking around this is serious!" Gabe shot back, staring solidly at my face as he still lay on top of my scrawny little body. I diverted my gaze back him, Trying not to make jokes out of the situation, instead, I became at a loss for words.

...He looked so concerned.

"Gabe, I'm fine, really. I'm all prepared" I coaxed him softly, chuckling a little at the abundance of concern rolling off him. "You don't have to be scared,"

He nodded, still looking a little perturbed and gently rolled off me giving me a chance to sit up beside him.

"Sorry." He apologized, averting eye contact as he gazed at his knees sitting beside me on my bed.  "Its just...my sister would get really bad cramps, and I thought it was the same for all girls,"