Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems

Hola Raft!! Its me, ya girl, BACK with another chapter.

So this chapter I'd like to begin by saying is completely inspired by 'that' very special person in my life, he mean a whole lot to me and I love him very very much.

So i'd like to dedicate this whole chapter to my partner in crime 💘

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can!" I hummed to myself, skipping down the flight of stairs leading from the top floor of the mansion down to the kitchen.

We managed to get home 5 days ago without having anyone killed on the way. Which includes me. Thankfully.

"Spins a web, any size!" I squealed off-tune, hopping down 2 steps each, before landed with a thud on the bottom floor. It was currently 3 am and the lights in the mansion was blindingly on due to the fact that I almost got killed by Xavier Dante the other night on my expedition for water. So not only did I annoy Mr Asshole Crime-boss to install me a night light, I also forced the entire mansion to sleep with the lights on in the main halls.

Yes. I am evil.

"Catches thieves just like flies," I continued merrily, trotting over to my favorite room in the mansion.

The kitchen.

This was the holy place all the gang members kept their own food. Especially Jason that hoarder, goes to the shops every week and hides his goodies behind the spices so no one takes them. He thinks he's so stealthy, but doesn't even notice that he's losing a Reese's Puff nightly to your's truly's belly.

Gabe doesn't hoard food, he brings me a pint of Ben and Jerry's every time he's out on a job. Which doesn't happen very often because he's usually at home babysitting my feathery ass.

Natasha and Nate are mostly on jobs so they don't really have time to be shopping for Nutella Jars.

And Xavier...

Well the only thing Xavier is cooking up is an attitude.

Speaking of the hot-headed idiot, I haven't exactly spoken to him face to face since our...um...flowery encounter. He's been coming home really late since 3 days ago, and usually stays cooped up in his office most of the daytime.

I swear he's plotting my death in there.

Humming the rest of the tune, I stood in the middle of the kitchen, tapping my chin as I gazed at each and every one of the cabinets situated above my head.

Locating the one in question, I skipped over to it. Placing my knee on the counter-top and stepping my other foot on the handle of the drawer below me, I managed to kneel up on the bench-top in order to even reach it.

Short girl problems.

"Look oooooooout," I struggling to sing as I reached in for my target on lock. Grasping the Mac 'n' Cheese packet in my grasp, I pulled it out. "Here comes the..." I grinned greedily at the packet. Oh yes, this is going to be a good late night snack.

"What the fuck are you doing Sky?"

"SPIDER-MAN!" I screamed loudly, hugging the packet close to me as I almost slipped off the counter top and broke my neck. Skidding around quickly I grabbed the nearest thing located on the counter top, which just happened to be a damn frying pan.

Man what is it with me and frying pans?

"STAY BACK!" I yelled loudly, holding the frying pan up in the air as I held my mac 'n' cheese to my chest. Whatever happens, i'm saving my food. Without even registering who was standing before me, i threw the frying pan, hoping my inaccuracy would've at least scared the intruder.