Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose

Thanks a million for my readers I love you guys loads *hugs and kisses* but just a simple problem. I feel like this story might be a little too similar to some other Gangleader stories. Not tryna plagurize or anything, I completely based Sky's personality off of one of my close friends, and she legit runs like a duck *half laugh/ nervous chuckle* adores childish things and has a habit of talking to inanimate objects.

Don't worry, I'll try to keep this story as original and non cliche as possible. But it's a gangleader story dude. There's bound to be more than one kidnapping, gun plays and a heap of shit. XD.

Anyways, Enjoy!

(BTW thats Xavier above ☝︎)

------------------------------

A divine scent managed to seep through my bedroom door, and I sniffled taking in the good as the smell of food. Good hot food. God, I'm so hungry. My stomach garbled in agreement and I groaned, turning over in my bed onto my stomach.

No matter how good whatever was cooking smelt, I couldn't get to it. Why do you ask? Simple. The doors locked. And who locked it?

Xavier.

Obviously.

He was still furious about me eavesdropping the conversation and costing him double the amount of money, and as punishment, I'm forbidden from stepping outside my bedroom, or anywhere near him for that matter.

So now, the there was an imaginary sign above my head that said 'Costs another extra 20,000'. Just what I needed to the already huge bounty on my head. Look it wasn't entirely my fault, I was looking for garbage bags, he was yelling at something and I was curious! You can't blame me.

I whined to myself as my stomach gave another protesting grumble, demanding for food. "Xavier you narcissistic asshole," I cursed, plucking at my fingernails out of boredom. God, why can't he let me out for dinner, before I starve myself to death!

My stomach groaned again and I mewled childishly until I heard someone snicker behind me, "Someone's hungry," I screamed loudly, throwing a pillow at the intruder out of instinct. Whoever was at my doorframe groaned as the pillow probably would have socked them.

Instantly I knew it wasn't Xavier because the damn crime boss can catch like a football player. Scrambling up to a sitting position as I glared at the intruder, which just happens to be Gabe. "God Gabe, I thought you were the Joker out to kill me,"

He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion, "What is it with you and references?" He murmured, shaking his head with a sigh.

"Excuse me, I happen to like Batman," I stuck my nose in the air, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Whatever," He shrugged, mimicking my prim stick of the nose, "breakfast ready,"

"But I thought Xavier said-"

"He's not here," He smirked, cutting me off mid-sentence, "So your romantic breakfast with him is cancelled,"

I scoffed, shuffling off my bed, "Oh please. The day I have feelings for Xavier is the day Voldemort grows a nose," He laughed, scooting out of the way to let me through.

One thing was established through the walk downstairs, however. The fact that I was never going to get used to how big this house was. Seeing as the house was at least 3 floors high and I had arrived here during the night, some of the rooms I had passed looked unfamiliar.

"Hey, Sky!" Natasha waved her hand enthusiastically as Gabe lead me into the dining area. And boy was it huge. There was a huge long table stretching from one end of the room to the other, much like in those olden day royal movies.