Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR

Okay, I am pulling together all of the spiritual connections/mumbo-jumbo I had going on when I was like god fricken 14 to finish this story off. I literally cannot start another one because I feel so guilty about this TRAGIC little gem of mine.

For the last time, here. is. Skyler Brooklynn, in all of her feathery ducking glory. This chap is massive, and it time skips a little so get ready for a roller coaster ride.

Let's get this bread kids T^T

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This chap is HEAVY on the violence pls don't read if you aren't comfy... Xavier is a skilled professional...I think...

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Skyler's POV

How do I always manage to get in the worst shit possible?!

God, I can't even defend a couple of crumbs from a gang of drunk cockroaches, much less myself, HOW IN THE HELL do I always end up tied with a gun pointed to my head?!

"Well, that was easier than I thought," The guy standing above me mumbled to his friend as they both stood on either side of me. Both were dressed in black and had rifles in their hands while the one talking was holding the end of the rope tying my hands behind me.

I looked like a dog going for a walk! Damn assholes!

'Of course, it was easy, asshole! I'm a fricken idiot!' I would've screamed if my mouth wasn't duct-taped shut. Ugh, this brings back horrible memories of a wax burn, making my body shiver out of the ick.

Somewhere, Jason was probably sneezing.

I was given one damn job, walk out of the manor with the crowd that was leaving. One job! And as useless as I may be, I actually managed to make it out of the manor with the guests to the front garden. I was told a man wearing a navy shirt would be waiting to escort me out. For obvious reasons none of the other boys were able to guide me out and as nerve-wracking as that was, I knew I had to do it.

Unfortunately, there was no man in a navy shirt, I mean there was, but he was more wearing a red-stained shirt than a navy one actually.

Yes, I'm stupid. I've seen too much.

In the short version, when I did try to run back, there was a man dressed in black carrying a gun whose chest I slammed face first in. The last thing I remember was someone yelling my name before something hard and painful hit my shoulder causing my entire body to give out.

Next thing I know, I'm here. Tied up and gagged. But not in a consented way.

The only man I'd let tie up and gag me, with consent, was my very own hot-headed personal green-eyed gang leader. ARGH, How am I still fantasizing about him with my life on the line?!

Plus, I need to stop getting kidnapped. Honestly, did I bring my frequent kidnapping card so these assholes can stamp it?

I should be at my free large drink now.

"Now Skyler, we got off on the wrong foot there before," Mr. Argent spoke with a small cackle as he crouched in front of me. I'm not sure how this man was going to get back up without his knees giving out from that crouch.

Gosh, I'm taking shots at everyone today! Someone hold me back.

I glared at him with all my might, moving my upper body away from him. He grinned evilly, reaching out his ring-adorned hand to grab my chin before forcing me to look back at him again. "Why don't you be a good little girl and cooperate this time huh?"