Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.

Thank you all so much for the comments and votes! Appreciate it so much! And the story hit 13 on the humor list!! AHHHHHH!!

*Clears throat* 

Anyways read on while I fangirl to myself

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Man, I hate being cooped up in this office, it had things as old as my great grand duck mother and absolutely nothing to keep myself entertained.

I felt like a freaking chicken, No! I'm a duck and this duck wants to waddle her way outside and fly the freak away from this tyrant of a gang leader. Heck, I wasn't even allowed to get up from the spot I had been assigned to sit it as if I was some kindergartener in the 'naughty corner'.

I ducking hate this...

Sulking to myself, I threw my head back, hitting it hard on the hollow wood of Xavier's desk leg that I had practically chained to. 

"Sky! Stop shaking my damn table!" The devil himself snapped, not even bothering to look down at me as he buried his nose in a plethora of papers. Humph, what an asshole!

"It's Skyler, you butthole!" I grumbled, sitting cross-legged at the foot of his table like some cooped duck. I've practically been in this room since I woke up -was woken up- at the crack of dawn, I hadn't gotten the chance to see anyone or even leave a certain narcissistic asshole's view. So the only thing I've been seeing was Xavier's grouchy face all day long and his 'I've got a tree trunk up my butt' voice.

"Be quiet I have work to do," He hissed, rubbing face vigorously with his hands as he dropped the pen in his hands in exhaustion. Now that I think about it, He's been at it all day, flipping through files and scribbling endlessly like some possessed freak. 

I would've passed out reading the first paragraph.

I wonder if he ever gets tired of reading all that duck crap and not doing anything else but it. But maybe, just maybe if he were to take a break he might let me do something other than staring at his rug.

Outstretching my cramped legs, I managed to get up to almost choke on the duck shit mess he had on his table. No wonder this man always looked like an incarnation of a Monster's Inc. character when he got out of his office. "Why don't you take a break?" I question, placing my palms flat on the edge of his table, eyeing his expression.

His hair was a beautiful mess by the seems of it and that stubble still didn't even come close to looking unappealing. Damn Xavier for looking so handsome.

"I don't have time for a break," He answered coldly, giving me a tired glare before his eyes went back to darting through the papers.

"Duck-shit, of course, you do," I told him, ignoring his confused expression at my curses, "You know, I'm starting to think you're a masochist," I pointed out smugly. Narrowing his eyes at me, he glared, choosing to ignore my accusation.

"No, I'm not. I have work to do, sit back down," He told me flatly, making my growing grin fall flat. Man, if I don't get him to loosen up soon, I'm going to die old and lonely at the foot of Xavier's desk!

Rolling my eyes at his lack of cooperation, I leaned forward onto a good portion of his desk and slamming my elbows down on the papers he was working on, blocking him from seeing them with a successful smirk.

"Skyler, get off," He sighed in annoyance as I continued to practically lay on his desk like some road kill, waiting for him to give in.

"Not until you take a break, you look like your going to cripple with depression any second," I repeated, flashing him a smug grin. This duck definitely has some tactics up her wing.