♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Probably shouldn't be doing this while I have an epilogue to finish (halfway done) but I got too excited! 

I wanted to let you know that I am writing a new teen fiction book this month...year...idk,  on something I've been dying to write about. It's called Hating Kaizen Reyes and it's exactly the trope I'm in love with 

Enemies to lovers-best friends brother type of story! 

Most of it was prewritten during the semester break I've had so you don't have to wait for me to get my crap together for long! It's mature content and is a little bit spicy in terms of the vanilla I had in TGP (sort of...I wouldn't really call Sky almost getting her brains blown to bits vanilla lol).

Your favorite couple of numbnuts will be back next week when I finish off the epilogue for TGP, but in the meantime give my new little gem a read hehe and let me know what you think!

LOTS OF LOVE <3

- ACG

Synopsis for Hating Kaizen Reyes:

If it wasn't obvious already, Emilia Harper hates Kaizen Reyes.

Behind gorgeous brown curls and chocolate-colored eyes lay the devil and no amount of charm couldn't convince her otherwise.

After accidentally publishing an article in the middle school paper about the notorious sports captain with a typo that could ruin his reputation, Kaizen had made it his purpose to make Emilia's life hell for the next 4 years. It was like he got a kick out of harassing her and she was sure he was going to take it out on her for the rest of senior year too.

With his cocky antics and his egoistic attitude, Kaizen Reyes cared only about himself and his reputation. As much as she hated to admit, he was annoyingly good at everything, he was the top of the school board and captain of the football team, and to top it all off, he was also her best friend hot older brother.

To the public he was the perfect golden boy, to her, he was Satan's henchman. Emilia was set on despising him as long as she lives, but with a relationship as wild as theirs, someone has to break the hate first.

Besides, you can never hate Kaizen Reyes for long