Chapter two

Lunch came by quickly.
Oh who am I kidding? I was practically dying of hunger in my classes. Sadly, it turns out that I have three classes with the devil...all of which he spent his time glaring at me and I spent my time doodling in my notebook.
The teacher did call my name a few times to ask me a question and every time they did, I got it correct.

As soon as the lunch bell rang, I literally ran out of the class. I was hungry and I really wanted to get out of that class and get away from the maniac that was glaring at me. And lemme tell you....that glare could cut diamonds.
I looked at the crowded cafeteria before me and decided against it....but then I remembered that I walked to school today.
I gave a tired sigh and walked to the lonely table by the window.

I sit and place my belongings on the seat next to me . I then went to buy food. The food here was actually decent. I took a sandwich and carried it back to my table. I began eating and looking out the window. Windows are nice.....they let you see the outside world and be free for a second. They are a distraction.

A book is slammed down on my table and I glance up at its owner.
There stood the one and only devil incarnate, giving me a nasty glare.
I roll my eyes and ignore him.
I continue eating my sandwich.
He slams the book down on my table again, this time making a noticeable, loud noise.
Thankfully no one were staring at us. "What did that book ever do to you?" I mutter.
"What are you doing here!?" He growls.
"Eating." I simply reply.
He took the seat opposite me.
"That is not what I meant." He says.
"I know." I say.
He continues to glare at me.
"You do know that your eyes are gonna end up like that, right?" I ask, pointing my sandwich towards him.
"You do know that I'm gonna kill you, right." He mocks me.
"You'll go to jail.....and I don't think that you'd wanna revisit there." I say, a smirk plastered on my face.

He laughs humourlessly.
It sounds like garbage.....ok, I lied, he actually has an ok sounding laugh. But I'm not gonna tell him that. "Answer the question." He says, pulling me out of my reverie.
"I did." I say.
"Answer it correctly." He says.
"Why do you care?" I ask, now bored.
"I don't." He says, "now answer it." He says.
I give out an annoyed sigh.
"I'm here to learn." I say.
"Bull." He says.
"Fine, I got expelled." I say.
He analyses me with his index finger on top and his thumb underneath his chin.

"No, that's not it." He says.
I widen my eyes slightly.
"What?, yes it is, I got expelled." I say.
"Oh, you got expelled alright.....but you did something way worse for this school to take you in, the only school to take you in." He says.
"So you want to know my life story now?" I ask.
"No, just what you did." He says.
"Aren't you supposed to hate me?" I ask.
"Oh...I do." He says, and evil smirk stuck to his face.

"Awww, I hate you too....now get out of my face." I say.
"Nope." He says, that stupid smirk still attached to his face.
"I am trying to eat.....so will you get out of my face?" I ask again.
"No......be nice and I'll consider it." He says.
"Will you please leave me alone?" I ask.
"I don't want to.......I'm bored." He says.
"Don't you have friends you can hang out with?" I ask.
"Yeah, but I came here to find out something." He says.

I've lost my patience!
" Zack, leave me alone or you will regret it." I say calmly.
"No, Blair......I'm not leaving till I get my answers ." He says.
Ok, I'm done playing nice!
"Zack, get out of my fucking face and leave me alone or you're don't for." I say, venom dripping off my words.
"I told you that I'm not leaving until I get my answers!" He growls.
I take a deep breath and exhale.
"Fine." I say.
He seems confused.
I get up, take my stuff and walk away but he catches up with me.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Somewhere you're not." I say.

"No." He says.
He slams me into the locker , his hands trapping me at the sides of my head and I am slightly surprised.
Yet I don't show it.
A crowd of students start gathering around us, waiting and watching eagerly, to see who will break.
"Tell me." He pushes.
"No." I say, glaring at him.
I didn't care that people were watching.
"I won't let you go, if you don't." He says.
I begin to laugh loudly , holding my sides, tears sliding down my face.

"Why are you laughing!" He shouts, but I just laugh harder.
When I'm finished, my face goes blank, no signs of me laughing before.
"You want to know what I did?" I ask him.
"Yes." He says, without hesitation.
My, my he's a brave boy.
I smirk. " very well." I say.
He doesn't have time to realise what's happening because I kick him in his jewels, hard and he falls to the ground holding his injured, definitely bruised jewels.

The crowd surrounding us cheers and it just boosts my ego.
Zack gets up from the ground a few seconds later.
Hmmm they normally take longer than that.
I watch him, he was livid, his hair all messy and the bruise I gave him was turning purple.
The bell rings but no one moves an inch.
He lunges at me and I step aside, he slams into the lockers but unfortunately brakes the impact with the palm of his hand.
He spins around and throws a punch but I block it by grabbing his arm and twisting it, he kneels down in pain and I use my other hand to punch him in the face, giving his a black eye.

I observe his face.
"Needs a little more rearranging." I mutter to myself.
So I break his nose, let go of his hand, stand and turn to walk away with him holding his nose.
I turn around and see a boy smirking and looking directly at me.
Smirking? Why is he smirking?
An arm grabs my waist from behind and the other wraps around my neck.
I roll my eyes.
"I thought you'd take longer to regenerate." I say.
"You thought wrong." He says.
I sigh and step forward so that he's bending with me, take his arm from around my neck, twist it behind his back and throw him into the crowd.

"I advise that you stay away from me." I say.

The crowd parts for me, all of them shocked at what I just did.
I step beside Zack's head and stoop , " that was about 10% of what I did." I say "just be glad that I didn't add 5% or you'll be in an ambulance right now."

I walk to my next class.