Everything happened so quick so the first thing the I'm thinking is how I'm a going to tell tahiry. But I just told her we gotta take a break and see how things go, but that shit been eating me up every since .

" do you still love her" said Sid

Man hell yeah I always will she was someone that I wanted   my life for and somebody who seen the good in a nigga . Tahiry was like my other half she was like one of my dawgs I trust her with my heart and I was the one who betrayed her . And now I'm the one who has to deal with it until I get over it .

Tahiry
Flashback......
i went into the house and went upstairs and seen my mom laying on the her bed watching tv .

Hey momma.....

" hey baby come in I missed you "

I got in my moms bed and got under the cover and laid with her . She started laughing and I turned around to see why she was laughing.

" tahiry you smell like sex" Natalie whispered

sorry momma .....

" oh your fine sweetie, you must really like Giovanni"

I do momma he so different from what people put him out here to be . But we just got to the inmate level when we went to Dominican Republic. And ever since then we literally have sex every where we go.

"ouuu whew Chile you in for some trouble is it good !!!!"

Momma!!!!!!!

"What you might as well spell the beans .."

yes momma it's good and it's big as fuck he's literally stretching me out momma

Oh girl you'll be fine just keep him .

Yeah I hear you momma!!!!

Present .....
it's been almost a month since Giovanni broke up with me . I've haven't left my house in days . My sister tells me I'm crazy I should just got out and get somebody else but it's not that easy . And plus I've been sick so I barely have time to get out the bed because I'm always throwing up . I got out the bed and heard somebody knocking at the door and it was my mom .

For once I'm excited but sad to see her my mom always knew what to say weather it was bad or good and right now she the only person I can talk to .

" I've been calling you tahiry is everything okay why is it dark in here ."

Momma Giovanni broke up with me !!!!!

" tahiry are serious !!! For what ... "

He's said he need to find hisself and he feels like we moved to fast and it would be best if we just remain friends , like mommy what about me and how I feel what about us !!! I gave him my heart my time and my body and my attention . I feel like Giovanni is hiding something from me and the best way he could do to keep it hiding  is to break my heart and it fucking up his mind momma I know Giovanni wasn't perfect and never wanted him to be but why couldn't you just keep it real with me . Every time I find someone that quote on quote love me the always leave me .