Cassie
@browncocoa

Liked by kidmanny and others browncocoa  Detroit meets Miami ☀️😍

browncocoa Detroit meets Miami ☀️😍

tahiryjanell omg coco😍😍😍😍😍

Thekidmanny_🤤😍

400 more comments

Me and manny arrived last night in Miami, it's just like what I see in tv it's beautiful and hot. but he's been going all day and left me in this cold ass condo.

" Aye Cocoa" !!!!! Where you at

I'm on the patio .....

" I went on the patio and wrapped my arms around Cassie waist and I can see her smiling out of the corner of my eye , you looked good shorty you ready to go ."

Yeah I'm ready

We left out of the condo and when over to ocean to get on the boat of the yacht party ..when I we got on the boat manny grab my hand until we got to the back of the boat .

damn this yacht is beautiful...

"You never been on one ?"

No this is my first time .......

"Well you might get sea sick but I got you . But i glad you said yes coming to Miami with considering that we not in a relationship. "

first off I'll never turn down a trip and plus I needed to get away from Detroit you know !! So I'm glad you invited me

" I am to , and besides we can get to know each other on another level"

yeah maybe , but I told you don't beg it's a turn off .

"I ain't begging chill I'm just throwing it up in the air you ain't goin come all the way to Miami with me for no reason ."

You right but like I told you before it ain't going nowhere but we'll see how you act . Cocoa laughed

Yeah we'll see

But anyway why did you move back to Detroit from Miami? . Miami is beautiful and drama free .

"Yeah let you tell it Miami ain't always what it seems well expect in south beach . But I moved to Miami because Giovanni went to jail and Anthony wasn't rocking with Gino so most of went out separate ways but once Smitty got Murder me I came back to Detroit and started help Gino with he's club in Detroit for a few weeks then I started helping him moved weight again and then me temporarily staying in Detroit became permanent. "

Oh wow !!!! But yeah that Smitty shit was messed up .

"Yeah Gino I ain't been the same since that shit happen ; tahiry and his momma was the one that kept him going but now that him and tahiry not together he just been distant"