J-Hope's Jealously Part 2

A/N: Requested by @jojoejeon. Mianhe I've been very inactive and it has been hard to find time to write as I have final exams this term. Plus I live in Australia so the whole exams and when the year starts is different to America. The other people who requested, I have not forgotten you and your requests will be up when I get time to do them.

No One POV

"Yah Kim Y/N, do you have a death wish?" Taehyung playfully provoked you as you smugly poked your tongue out at him before running off in the other direction. Before you knew it, Taehyung has started to chase after you and had caught up quite to you quite quickly.

On the other hand, Hosoek was watching from behind the tree, really wishing he could join in, but he didn't wish to intrude. Especially since this was a date that marked your three month anniversary with Taehyung.

As much as he tried to fold his feelings away for you, he failed to do so every time. It was just too difficult for him. He had tried avoiding you at first, but that had already backfired as you were just unavoidable for him. 

"Gotcha!" Taehyung's voice snapped Hoseok out of his trance as he was brought back to reality, where you weren't his, but Taehyung.

"Aish." Hoseok whisper shouted and ruffles his hair before continuing to watch the scene in front of him.

"Taehyungie, smile." You plastered a smile as Taehyung chuckled and turned towards the camera before smiling his box smile.

"Oh, isn't that Hoseok hyung?" You pointed in Hoseok's direction as Hoseok's eyes widened and Taehyung's eyes travelled in the direction of your finger.

"Aish, what is he doing here alone?" Taehyung sighed.

"Let's call him." You said excitedly as Taehyung nodded, wanting to give his hyung some company. 

"Hyung! Come here!" You shouted as Hoseok nervously smiled before reluctantly walking in your direction.

"Why were you here all alone?" you asked as he approached you as he nervously bit the inside of his cheek before answering.

"I just needed some fresh air, and this was the first place that came to mind." Hoseok felt relieved after he saw you look convinced by his small excuse, when in reality he was following the two of you.

"Come take a selfie with us, Y/N just took one." Taehyung ushered for Hosoek to come closer and he shook his head.

"Gwenchana, you guys go ahead." Hoseok said whilst wanting to cry. He wanted that selfie so bad, but he couldn't intrude.

"Wae?" You asked as he slightly smiled.

"I'm not in the mood for a photo to be taken of me." 

"Oh, are you having one of those moods now?" you asked as Hoseok tended to sometimes have moods during the time you and Taehyung were dating.

"Yep." Hoseok sighed as the two of you took a few selfies before Hoseok cleared his throat.

"I'll get going then..." Hoseok knew it was the right thing to do despite wanting to stay.

"Ani! Gajima!" (No! Don't go!) You shouted as Hoseok stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Gwenchana, I don't mean to intrude in on your date."

"Yah yah. Hyung neo paboya?" (Hey hey! Hyung are you an idiot?) 

"Bwo?" (What?)

"Stay. Don't you dare leave." you gave him a glare as Hoseok gulped before reluctantly nodding.

"Arraseo." Hoseok sighed as Taehyung and you smiled. The more the merrier.

"Y/N! Watch out!" Taehyung pulled you back immediately just as a tennis ball flies right past your head.

"Gwenchana?" both Hoseok and Taehyung speak at the same time as the two look at each other and smile.

"Gwenchana. Let's go home for now, I am tired." you yawned as the boys chuckled and Taehyung answered.

"Arraseo, I'll piggy back you if you want." Taehyung offered as you nodded and hopped on his back. 

Hosoek grabbed the picnic basket which remained empty as you and Taehyung had scarfed the food down, before he starts walking alongside the two of you. 

"Gomapda hyung." Taehyung sent Hoseok a smile for carrying the basket.

"No problem." Hoseok forces a smile before looking ahead to continue walking.

"I wish she could be mine, but I must respect another's property. My brother's property." Hoseok thought and exhaled before blinking away the tears in his eyes.

"Oh, it seems like Y/N's already asleep." Taehyung chuckles as Hoseok looks up, to indeed see you passed out of Taehyung's back.

"Aigoo, she did tell us that she was tired there as well." Hosoek smiled at the sight of you sleeping.

"I'll take her to her room then." Taehyung heaved you on his back so he could have a better grip on you before he left to tuck you in.

"Arraseo." Hoseok nodded and walked back into his room after Taehyung had left.

"Saranghae, Kim Y/N." Hoseok thought before his eyes fluttered shut and darkness had consumed him.