Amnesia (Prank)

A/N: THIRD UPDATE IN A DAY WHOOT WHOOT! YASSSSS! TYSM FOR 30K READS ILYSFM!!!!! ANNYEONG!

Y/N POV

Yes. Today is the day another prank shall be pulled on the members. This time I am going to pretend I have amnesia, so I would have 'forgotten' them and everything. I was pretending to be asleep on the couch and waiting until one of the members would wake me up so I could start my act. 

"Y/N-ah, you should wake up now. It has been an hour since you have been sleeping." Hoseok said as I pretended to act like I just woke up. Then I widened my eyes and made myself look panicked.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Hoseok asked you.

"Who's Y/N? Who are you? Where am I? I want to go home!" I sobbed. I practiced how to fake cry in an instant to help me with this prank.

"Y/N is you of course. And what do you mean where are you and who am I. This is your dorm and I am your bandmate, Hoseok." He said looking confused.

"What do you mean bandmate? What band are you talking about?" I ask.

"GUYS CAN YOU ALL COME DOWNSTAIRS IT'S URGENT!" Hoseok screamed as everyone came downstairs in matter of seconds.

"We're here, what happened?" Jin asked.

"Who are you and where is my house?" I ask as the boys gasp at me.

"W-what do you mean Y/N? We are your bandmates, and you are in BTS. Don't you remember anything?" Jimin asked.

"BTS? Never heard of it. Have you guys kidnapped me? I want my house and my parents." I sobbed again as the boys exchanged worried glances with each other. Jin started walking towards me as I decided to add some more drama.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME I DON'T KNOW YOU!" I screamed causing the members to flinch and their eyes to gloss with tears.

"D-do y-you think that Y/N has been diagnosed w-with am-amnesia?" Namjoon said while looking at the others.

"I-I hope not. Although it is possible." Jin said as tears began to build up in his eyes.

*smol time skip of 5 minutes brought to you by Jimin's smol hands*

"Y/N. Have you really forgotten us?" Taehyung said as tears continued to spill out of his eyes.

"Aish, of course not you pabos." I smack his head as they stare at me in shock. 

"YAH HOW COME YOU ALWAYS GET US WITH YOUR PRANKS!" the boys yelled as you giggled.

"Because I am what you call a real prankster." I said proudly as the boys all shook their head and sighed.

"YAH PRANKING PEOPLE IS HARD APPRECIATE MY TALENT!" I yelled at them causing them to laugh. 

"YAH I AM SERIOUS!" I try acting serious and they all go silent, but I end up laughing causing them to break out into laughter along with me. Jin had walked into the kitchen to grab his ramen. At first I was fine with it, but then I realised that I ate his last ramen, so I started panicking and ran into my room and locked it.

I could hear the boys asking me where I was going and what I was doing but I was too focussed on running away that I didn't answer. Just then, the most unwanted thing happened.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU WOULD DARE TO EAT MY LAST PACKET OF RAMEN?" Jin hollered causing a silence amongst them all.

"KIM Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!" he called my name as I giggled slightly before I heard the sound of footsteps becoming louder.

Soon they approached my room and I felt my door being opened with the key. Shit. I remembered Jin always kept a key for each room with him. I am fucking doomed.

"KIM Y/N HOW DARE YOU EAT MY RAMEN!"

"MIANHE HYUNG I WAS HUNGRY!" I said while backing away into the corner where Jin soon caught up to me and lifted me up above his shoulder.

"YAH LET ME GO HYUNG!" I said while punching his back.

"Nope, you are going to take me to ramen now."

"Really." I deadpanned.

"Yes really now get your shoes and coat, it's cold outside." he said as I sighed.

"Okay fine as I ate your last ramen." I said and went to grab my ugg boots and fluffy coat. I went to the door and saw Jin waiting there as he gave me a small smile.

"Shall we go princess Jin hyung." I said bowing.

"Yah I'm supposed to call you that!" he scolded at I giggled.

"Too bad, if you want ramen this is what you are stuck with." I smirk as he frowns.

"Oh you will really get it Y/N!" he said and faked being angry as the two of us left to go to the ramen place. And of course I was cursed again as I was stuck with Jin. Not that I minded. I was stuck with the Jin who wouldn't stop cracking his fucking dad jokes. 

"HYUNG STOP IT!" I screamed for the tenth time and he continued laughing his windshield wiper laugh as I sighed. I give up.

But then I gained hope as I saw the ramen place within my line of sight. 

"Hyung we are here!" I squeal. Hey I want some ramen too!

"Oooh really! YAY!" he squealed. He was such a kid when it came to food.

We both ordered and ate the food before we headed home to meet up with the boys, where I decided to go and watch the boys who were playing overwatch. By boys I meant Jungkook and Taehyung.

"YAH KILL IT!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT!"

"YAH THERE NOT HERE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE YOU ALIEN?!"

"BOYS MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!" Jin cut in as I laughed at their stupid arguments over a game and decided to head to my room and play Little Alchemy on my phone before sleeping.