Help Me Part 2

A/N: Part 2 of Help Me requested by @jongtaezo. Hope you like it :).

Yoongi POV

"Then what's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"The fact that you're pretending to be happy."

"W-what do you mean hyung?"

"Y/N-ah, you don't have to hide it from me."

"Hide w-what?"

"Y/N. Stop pretending you are fine. I know you aren't fine. Something is wrong and you have to tell me what is going on." I said.

"How long did you know that I wasn't happy?"

"I started noticing about 2 weeks ago, but today it has gotten quite bad. So I am here to speak to you about it." he said.

"Why do you care?"

"Because you are like my little sister." I soften.

"But how. No one noticed. No one but you. Why?" she asked as I hesitated before I decided to tell her.

"Because I can see what I was like before in you. You are going through exactly what I went through Y/N. That's why. I was in the same place as you. You need to talk to someone who can relate to you. I want to be that person Y/N."

"W-what do you mean you've been there?"

"I read your lyrics Y/N. They are showing that you are undergoing depression. You may have not noticed either, but I have seen the hate comments as well as I went through your phone when you were sleeping this morning as it wouldn't stop buzzing."

"D-deppression?" she said shocked. I nodded as I looked down as tears started building up in my eyes. My gaze then travelled to her exposed wrists which had slashes on them and dry blood. She cut herself. That's how affected she was. But I was in the same position. I had scars on my thighs so no one would be able to see them. 

"Y/N. Why did you cut yourself." I said staring into her eyes which showed loneliness and hurt. 

"It helped ease the pain." She said while looking down. I listen her chin up with my hand.

"Look here when I talk to you. Cutting will not ease your pain. You need to fucking talk to me. You can't go through the same shit I went through. You don't understand how much you mean to me and how I want to protect you."

"I'm sorry hyung."

"I want you to tell me everything."

"But-"

"NOW! I am not asking you I am telling you."

"O-okay."

"Go on."

"W-well. As you already know I have been receiving hate. I have also been stressed due to our comeback and m-my." she stopped there as her eyes glossed.

"Your what?"

"M-my p-parents."

"Shit. What do they want now?" I asked. I knew about her past with her parents and so did the boys. They were horrible. They didn't deserve to be called parents. People who don't support their child's dream, abuse their children and kick them out of the house when they are aged 10 to live in the streets do not deserve that title.

"T-they are trying to f-find me. They a-asked me for money and t-told me to come back home with t-them and t-that they were going to k-kill me w-when they find me." she had tears streaming down her face as I felt tears prick the corners of mine.

"Y/N come here." I pull her for an embrace.

"Cry it out baby." I stroke her hair as she sobbed.

"Y/N. We all are here to protect you and we will make sure we have extra security. I also want you to talk to me more often now as this is what will help you. It is the only thing that will."

"N-ne."

"I also want you to promise to not harm yourself. Please, it hurts me knowing that my little sister is doing all of this and that I wasn't there earlier. I am so sorry. I should have interfered earlier. If I had come in earlier, none of this would have happened." I sobbed.

"Aniya hyung. I should have talked to you. You always know what to do."

"Thank you. Y/N, please don't listen to those people hating on you. You know that their opinions don't matter. What matters is our opinion. And in my opinion, you are the most talented, hardworking and beautiful woman in the world." I say as I wiped her tears away with my fingers as I saw pink dust her cheeks.

"Kamsahmnida hyung." she said as I chuckled. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before saying:

"Let's go to eat now. I have noticed you aren't eating that often." I say as she nods.

"Can we eat ramen?"

"Anything you want princess." I said as we got out of bed and headed downstairs. I made the ramen for the two of us as we ate and laughed. Genuinely. I could tell that her heart had lightened a little bit. I am proud of myself for going in to talk to her.

"Yoongi hyung, can we sleep?" She asks as I laugh.

"Is that even a question? OF COURSE!" I shout as she chuckled.

"How about we sleep together?" she asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say as we both head up to my bed, and both get under the covers.

"Goodnight hyung."

"Goodnight baby girl." I kiss her forehead as we both snuggle against each other and drift into blackness.

A/N: (Baby girl is just a nick name that Yoongi calls Y/N btw). The help me one shots series is now completed. Comment what you thought and please send me requests if you have any in particular. ANNYEONG!