Replaced Part 2

*6 Months Later - Time Of Debut For NCT and BTS* 

Y/N POV

I was so excited. I had grown quite close to all the members of NCT and we were going to debut today. BTS had debuted with Yayjin two weeks ago and I felt quite upset knowing she replaced me, but now, I had found a better group for myself.

We were about to post the MV Boss (Pretend this was their debut song) and were all huddled around the computer when Mark decided to press the post button. It had been uploaded.

We all cheered and hugged each other while some of us shed some tears at our debut. Now I had debuted. What Big Hit had taken away from me, was given back by SM.

BTS POV (Excluding Yayjin) 

We all sat down on the couch and were so proud of our MV, but we still hadn't heard from Y/N. We started to miss her and she had been missing for 6 months. PD-Nim told us she decided to leave Big Hit because he said she wasn't good enough, which was a complete lie as Y/N was better than all of us at everything.

To be honest, we all liked Yayjin at first, but slowly we could see her true colours, and we stopped liking her.

Just then we got a notification from SM Entertainment on YouTube talking about a new band called NCT's debut.Boss was the name of the song and the sub unit seemed to be NCT U.

"YAYJIN-AH COME DOWN WE ARE WATCHING THIS MV AND DANCE VIDEO!" 

"ARRASEO!" she shouted and came down and sat on the sofa next to us.

We decided to play the MV and are shocked when we see Y/N in the group. We feel tears prick our eyes as we see her with them.

She used to be close to us, but now, she's with them. When Yayjin was here, we left her alone and didn't give her the attention she needed. This was our fault. If she still felt close with us she wouldn't have left Big Hit to SM, instead she would have stayed here so she would have contact with us, but she left...and it's all our fault.

We then decided to play the dance video and were shocked at their dancing skills. They were so much better than us. We couldn't get our eyes off Y/N and were shocked that PD-Nim had taken her off BTS.

*Time skip to 2 weeks later - AT MNET*

Y/N POV

We were in the car waiting to get to MNET to perform our song BOSS live for the first time. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with some Gucci shoes and a Gucci shirt tucked in and a cap. My hair was out and was dyed a light brown.

As we got to the area, we walked in as my eyes stopped at a familiar group. BTS. I felt tears pick my eyes but didn't allow them to fall as my eyes would become puffy and my light makeup would be ruined.

We decided to sit down and were getting ready to perform. BTS's performance was one before us, so we would have to head back stage and wouldn't get to see their performance.

After they danced to No More Dream, which was a sone Namjoon had composed, I felt a wave of emotions hit me. They all danced in sync, except Yayjin, her beats were a little off, but who am I to care.

I saw from the edge of the stage that BTS were seated and that it was our turn and we got into position for our song.

A/N: Pretend you were in it too.

No One POV

You were so focused but then saw PD-Nim looking at you with shock evident on your face at how good you were.  He felt regret for pulling you out of BTS when you were the perfect addition to their group. 

BTS POV (Exluding Yayjin)

We waited for NCT U to come on, and were amazed. Y/N was supposed to be in our group not Yayjin. She wasn't even on beat and the only reason she was in our group was because of her uncle. 

They were amazing, especially Y/N, when she rapped, sang and danced. I wish she was still with us and didn't debut with them. Why did PD-Nim have to pull her out.

Y/N POV

After we finished our performance we all squealed once we got off stage, but as we were walking out, I was faced by nine people who I didn't want to see.

BTS and PD-Nim.

"Oh hi." I greet and bow as they do the same thing.

"Y/N. Why did you leave?" Jimin looked at me as I chuckled.

"PD-Nim pulled me out as I wasn't good enough and you were too busy with Yayjin to notice that I existed." I say softly as they look at me in guilt but Yayjin just rolled her eyes.

"Oh please Y/N, you weren't good enough and I obviously was." she said.

"Maybe not good enough for PD-Nim, but she was good enough for me." I heard my manager said as PD-Nim's eyes widened.

"PD-Nim, nice to see you here. May I ask you why you pulled this extremely talented woman out of your group?"

"I-I." he started as I stared at the ground.

"Hyung-" I tried but he cut me.

"Y/N deserved to be with them, unlike her. She was the one who should have debuted not Yayjin, she wasn't on time and her voice wasn't stable or nice to listen to." he said bluntly and Yayjin and PD-Nim gasped.

"You dare say that about my niece!"

"It's the truth. I am kind of glad you let her go though as she is with NCT, a better group which is of her level." manager said.

"I know I regret sending Y/N off, but Yayjin was the one who told me to do so. I had to do it or else she said she would never talk to me."

"I see." I say and stared at the ground.

"Well good luck in the future to you." I said and turned around to walk away when Taehyung stopped me.

"Y/N DON'T GO!"

"I'm sorry, it's too late now. Have fun with Yayjin." I said and walked off.

BTS POV (Exluding Yayjin)

"MANAGER NIM HOW COULD YOU!" Jungkook cried as he stared at the ground.

"Yayjin don't think that you can get away from this either." Jin stared sternly at her as she gulped and nodded.

"Yayjin, I am sorry but I am pulling you out of Bangtan." PD-Nim said as we looked up in relief.

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Yes I can. Should I complain to your parents?" he said as Yayjin gulped and shook her head.

"Go. NOW!" he said as she ran off and looked at us.

"I am sorry about Y/N. I know she was like family to you, but now we can't bring her back."

"Manager hyung you really did wrong." Namjoon said.

No One POV

The two groups didn't talk very often, but when they did they would congratulate each other. Y/N and BTS would become emotional each time they would see each other, but there was nothing they could do to change the past.