Chapter 19

Min You Rah POV

"You Rah-ssi, you made a mistake doing this." he said into my ear as I shivered from his hoarse voice which had gone an octave deeper than usual.

"W-what?"

"You need to be punished for being a naughty girl."

"Y-yah, leave me!" I said as I tried to escape his grasp, but he pulled me back. Then suddenly, he pinned me to the wall and shut the door with his leg and locked it using his other arm, before using his arm again to keep me pinned to the wall. We were so close. 

He moved his face close to mine as I felt his hot breath fan on my face. Then suddenly he pulled out a black permanent marker as my eyes widened.

"NOOOOOOOOO! MIAHNE HYUNG!" I said as his smirk widened, trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but to no avail.

"YAH STOP MOVING!" He said in a playful manner as I continued.

"That's it." he growled as he lifted me up and flung me over his shoulder before he opened the door and walked outside, my hands banging on his back.

"YAH YOONGI HYUNG! HAJIMA!" I say as he chuckles.

"I have no mercy for what you did to my face."

I groan in response and stop hitting his back as the punching didn't seem to affect him. 

"I have brought upon the one and only, YOU RAH!" Yoongi shouts as claps were heard from the members.

As I turn around I see that the marks that were on everyone's face were still there, but a little faded from before. I burst out laughing at their faces as they gave me a deathly stare. 

"WE MUST GET OUR REVENGE!"

"Y-YAH! I HAVE A WOODEN BAT!" I retort as they laugh.

"It isn't with you now though huh?" Jungkook smirks as my eyes widen.

"GRAB HER!" Jimin said as Jungkook held down both my legs while V and Jimin held down my arm, Jin held my head down as Yoongi smirked while uncapping the lid of the marker.

"Y-YAH! HAJIMA! MIAHNE HYUNGS!" I shout as they laugh at me freaking out.

"Sorry won't do justice You Rah-ssi." Yoongi said as I saw his face come near me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt the tip of the marker press against my face. A few seconds later every place on my face was drawn on. Great.

I opened my eyes as everyone let go of me and started laughing. I immediately sprinted to the bathroom as my eyes widened in horror.

Sweg. Yoongi is da best. Yoongi is sweg. You Rah is a bum. You Rah is not sweg. Agust D. Random doodles. All of these were on my face as I smirked. I locked the door and made my remedy to take permanent marker of immediately. (The following remedy is not real btw) I mixed some toothpaste and water and washed my face to see all of the marker removed. I smirked and applied some good scented cream to cover up the smell of toothpaste.

I walked out to see the members laughing as their gaze shifted to me and their mouths hung open.

"W-what? How did you remove it in 2 minutes?" All of them chorused as I smirked.

"NEVER MESS WITH ME BISHHHH!" I click my fingers.

"How did you get it off?My beautiful face is now hideous because of this!" Jin asked me in worry.

"I shall never tell you. I was going to tell you but you drew on me, only Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung will remove it with my remedy as they weren't helping in your evil plans."I smirk as I gesture for them to follow me and heard everyone's groan.

I take the two into the bathroom and make my remedy while blocking their eyes so they couldn't use it on the others even if they wanted to. After they washed their face with it their faces showed pure shock at all traces of the marker being removed.

"Wahhh You Rah-ssi!" Both cooed as I chuckled before I led them outside where the others were.

"YAH YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUR FACE TOO!"

"Ani." I smirk as they fake sob.

"How could you You Rah, I raised you!" Jin says.

"You didn't raise me." I flick my hair as Jin stares at me in shock while the others stare and laugh.

"OH YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT! NO FOOD FOR YOU!" Jin says as I laugh while he chases me around the house. 

A/N: I know that this chapter is short but I think I am going to continue this book with one shots as they are easier to write. If you have any requests you may message me on wattpad.