Birthday Prank Part 2

A/N: Requested by @leesa_lucents. Hopefully this is something like you wanted. Thank you for requesting :). I just finished learning the dance to forever young by Black Pink lollll. 

No One POV

After the little prank the boys had pulled on you, okay not little, but prank they had pulled on you, the boys had another prank that they would pull on you that was scheduled for later, and boy did they feel evil. 

After they had filmed the MV properly, BTS decided to head back to the dorms to rest and get some energy for later on. 

The boys knew that you were a huge fan of Taeyong from NCT and you weren't aware that they had connections with him. They were going to prank you by pretending to kidnap you, well Taeyong was going to kidnap you.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to go on a walk?" Taehyung asked as you shrugged.

"Sure why not." you said and got up and grabbed your coat before heading out with Taehyung. Taehyung would then have to go into the store and tell you to wait outside where the action would then take place.

The two of you were walking together on the streets, where the store was slowly coming into sight.

"Hey Y/N, do you want ramen?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I want ramen!" you said as he chuckled and walked with you to the store and then halted.

"Wait for me out here."

"But hyun-"

"Aniya, stay here I will be back in a few minutes." he said as you hesitantly agreed and let Taehyung go in while waiting on your own. 

It had been two minutes and you stood there in silence. Then Taeyong, who was dressed in all black came up behind you and pulled you into the alley next to the store where no one was.

"Well what do we have here?" he said in a husky voice as you started panicking.

"Y-yah, let me go!" you said as he chuckled.

"That easily? I don't think so, especially for a girl who is this pretty." he said trying to hold in his laughter for his acting.

"I am telling you to let me go now, or you will regret it." you glared at him which startled him a bit, but he didn't show it. They weren't aware that you were an ace in karate and taekwondo  and could practically beat them all to pulp. 

"Awww I'm so scared." he said as you glared at him again.

"I am giving you three seconds." you said as he didn't budge.

"One..."

HIs feet remained planted on the ground as Taehyung and the members stood there watching, concerned.

"Two..."

"Three!" you growled as flipped him over so his back was now on the wall and kneed him where the sun don't shine. 

Taeyong hissed and stood there confused as to what happened. He didn't know you were this strong, or yet able to defend yourself.

"I gave you an option, but you thought I wasn't able to defend my self huh?"you glared as he gulped.

"H-how?" he said.

"How? You're asking me that." you chuckled before staring him in the eye again.

"If you really want to know." you said letting go of him knowing he wouldn't be able to do anything. He then grabbed your hand and tried to pull you back, but you instead twisted your arm so his arm would be in an uncomfortable position. He stared at you wide eyed but was in awe.

"Never, and I mean never challenge an ace in Karate and Taekwondo." you slightly smirked as his eyes widened and you heard many gasps from your members which you saw at the side watching.

"What the heck? How did you all get here?" you asked confused.

"W-we uh." they stuttered as you sighed.

"Taehyung hyung what's going on?" you asked as everyone started laughing as Taeyong took his mask off.

"Nice acting there sunbae-nim" Taehyung said as you stared wide eyed at the idol in front of you and crouched down in embarrassment.

It was all another prank, and you had also embarrassed yourself in front of your favourite idol.

"SURPRISE!" the members shouted as Taeyong came up to you and helped you stand up as you stood up and smiled and thanked him for helping you while you glared at the boys who gulped, knowing you were stronger than them all. 

"I can't believe you pulled two pranks on me today." you deadpanned as Taeyong pulled you in for a hug. You felt the heat rush to your cheeks but returned the embrace.

"Mianhe for hurting you, it's kind of what I was taught." you said embarrassingly as he smiled at you.

"It's okay donseong, you didn't know it was me, but it is good to know that you are able to defend yourself this well." he said as you smiled.

"Hyung I am angry at you." you said pretending to be angry, but they being oblivious as, believed you were.

"MIANHE WE JUST WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU!" they said as you laughed.

"It's okay I have already forgiven you as I got to meet my role model." you said as a light pink blush dusted his cheeks.

"By the way, how did you get him to come here?" you asked as the members looked at each other and gulped.

"W-we may have some connections." they sheepishly smiled as I glared.

"YAH HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME!"

"Mianhe you probably would have gone crazy if we told you." they said a you stared thinking.

"You know what that is true." you agreed as everyone laughed including you before you all went out to dinner with Taeyong where you got a picture and autograph with him as well as his number. And boi you were over the moon.