Saesang Incident 2

A/N: Requested by @iloveBananaXX. Sorry for the wait and for how short it is. 

Y/N POV

I was all miked up and ready to go with Junkook, Taehyung, Suga, Jimin, Jhope and Namjoon and we were waiting for Jin. 

"I swear Jin hyung and his so called beauty takes time." I mutter as Jungkook laughed after probably hearing my comment.

"I know right, he takes fucking ages. Like he's a tricking girl." he said.

"YAH YOU IDIOTS I HEARD THAT! AND JEON JUNGKOOK NO SWEARING!" he said as we all laughed as he started walking out with his 'style'.

"Jin hyung please stop this is making me cringe." I said while cringing as his catwalk.

"Hey stob it!"

"It's stop with a p not a b hyung." I dead pan.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did Y/N."

"No you didn't hyung."

"YAH KIM Y-"

"GUYS YOU ARE ON NOW!" PD-Nim came in calling us through as we immediately stopped arguing and started heading up to the stage where we would perform Anpanman and Fake love.

The performance was going smoothly so far and we had finished anpanman before we even knew it and were just about to start on fake love.

Saesang POV

I loved Y/N too much. She had to be mine and only mine. Her members would obviously steal her from me if I didn't get her in time, and that's not happening on my watch.

The two of us will fall in love and will raise two kids after getting married. I even gave the papers ready so we can get a court marriage as soon as I take her away. But I will have to do it soon.

While they were all performing anpanman, I couldn't and didn't want to take my eyes off Y/N. She had the perfect body and was just so sexy. Her voice was like an angel and her dancing was sharp and powerful yet elegant.

I soon had made it past security after knocking a guy out and taking his uniform and changing into his one, making my life easier.

I then walked back stage and saw them getting ready to dance to fake love. I have watched them perform this over 100 times so I already knew that during a part of the song Y/N would practically be next to me. That is when I had to strike.

Y/N POV

I was dancing to fake love and was at the end of our line and Suga hyung was singing his part  when a hand covered my mouth, muffling my words.

I tried screaming but the music was louder and felt my eyes widen as I look at the boys for help as the person slowly stared dragging me away, but they didn't seem to notice, yet ARMY did and they started screaming. Just then it was my turn to sing, but as my mouth was covered, no voice came out.

The boys turned to me in confusion as their eyes widened as they saw what state I was in as they started chasing after me as Jungkook tackled the man by punching him in the stomach, causing him to let his grip on me loosen.

The boys took this as an opportunity to pull me away from him as Jin called security to handle the man.

"Y/N-ah are you okay?" they all started asking with worry on their faces as nodded and focused on getting my rapid breathing back to normal.

The music had not stopped yet and we were on the last part of the song where I had to sing an lift my shirt up.

We ran back into position and continued dancing to the song, and as the part came one, I lifted my shirt as many screams echoed in the stadium as my abs were exposed.

As soon as we finished the boys once again tackled me in a group hug and kept asking me whether I was okay and if I needed anything. I was about to say nothing but then smirked.

"CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I raise my fist as the boys look at me and shake their heads.

"Okay okay we'll get your nuggets on the way home." Jin said as I squealed and hugged him, causing him to chuckle.

And Jin did keep his promise and bought me chicken nuggets on the way home, and no, I didn't share them, nor did the boys ask for any as they knew how possessive I get over these small bites of heaven.