Chapter 1

Min You Rah POV

My feet glide across the studio floor as I dance to BTS's DNA. Although I had mastered all dances they had, I still liked to continuously practice their dances as that was what I enjoyed doing. I had been in the studio for a good 45 minutes and I had sweat dripping down my face as I continued to dance. After the song ended I went to take a sip of water and wipe my sweat with a towel lying beside it.

BTS is my favourite k-pop group and to be quite honest, I don't mind girl groups, but their dances are quite simple and take me 10 minutes to learn and a day to master. Boy group dances were more my style, especially BTS. Now I love BTS and I am a true army, but I didn't fall for their looks and all. I mean sure they are handsome and all, but what stands out to me is their personality and their talent which I awe and appreciate.

My name is Min You Rah and I live in Seoul. I am 18 years old and was born on the 16th of April 2000. I am about 167 centimetres tall and weigh about 47 kilograms and I am a black belt in karate while also being a state professional gymnast. I don't classify myself as pretty, but this is what I look like:

I walk to my phone and decide to play boy meets evil by J-Hope and yes, I have also mastered this dance before you ask any further

I walk to my phone and decide to play boy meets evil by J-Hope and yes, I have also mastered this dance before you ask any further. I let the music flow through my body as I flip and switch hands when dancing. This is literally my favourite song as it describes my personality. I love high beat hip hop and have quite a bubbly personality if I say so myself. Both my parents had passed away and I have been going to work 6 days a week in order to have food and a roof.

After finishing the dance to the song, I decide to jam out to a couple of BTS songs before grabbing everything and heading out to go home and eat some dinner as it was getting late. I would everyday debate on trying out for Big Hit entertainment or JYP, but for some reason I just didn't. Maybe I will soon, it depends on when the tryouts are.

I am walking home with my ear buds in and slightly humming to BTS's song DNA until I reach my door and place my hand in my bag to feel my keys. I unlock the door and head in before washing up and making some ramen. After I finished eating my ramen, I head to bed and sit on my phone for a while, when suddenly, I get a notification for my friend Kim Yuri, in which her contact name is beans because that was her least favourite food.

Beans:OH MY GAWD HAVE YOU SEEN?!

Me:Seen what?

Beans:Big Hit are having auditions on Sunday for a new trainee!

Me:JINJJA?

Beans:YAH! Why would I lie! But yes, they are having auditions and I bet you, you would make it in. Plus, you have all of tomorrow to prepare as it is Saturday tomorrow.

Me:I don't think I am good enough, but can you send me the link?

Beans:Why do you always doubt yourself? You have so much potential! Oh, and here is the link: *link to Big Hit's website*

Me:Thank youuu for believing in me, I may as well try out. For now, though, goodnight.

Beans:Aww no problem! Good night.

I click on the link to the website, and surely there are auditions for a new trainee. "I am gonna do this!" I say to myself in a determined manner. I think of the songs I could try out with. I was thinking of doing a girl group and a boy group song as I felt like everyone would do a BTS dance only. I decided on doing Bboom Bboom by Momoland and Not Today. I decided to not to Boy meets Evil as I felt like Not Today would merge better with the song Bboom Bboom. Soon after, I drift off into darkness, also known as sleep.

I woke up the next and was about to fall back asleep before I remembered that I had to practice for my audition. I jump out of bed and change into some new clothes as I had showered last night. I head to the kitchen and make some scrambled eggs and some toast before grabbing my laptop and creating the mix I had. I decided to add another three songs cause why not? So, I ended up adding Baepsae by BTS, Whistle by Blackpink and Ko Ko Bop by Exo. After creating the mix, I was viewing the website until I saw there were going to be three rounds. All rounds consisted of singing and dancing, so technically, I had to prepare three songs to sing and three songs to dance to.

I decided to put boy meets evil as the dance I do for the third round if I made it to the last round, and I decided to create another remix for round two. I used fire, boy in luv, dope and save me by BTS and peek a boo and Russian roulette by Red Velvet. After remixing that I decided I would sing to Best of Me in the first round, Butterfly in the second round and in the third round I decided to sing to Spring Day. I synced the remixes and headed to the dance studio to practice everything I had to do during auditions.

When I arrived, I quickly put on the song Dimple/Illegal by BTS and stretched everything out before taking a quick sip of water. I play the first remix and I effortlessly dance along and before I know it, the remix is over. The remix was about 4 minutes which I found reasonable. I decided to practice the other two songs before I decided to take a 5 minute break.

I decided that I should record my dances to see what I can improve on, so I connect my laptop to the speaker and use a stand to set my phone up high so I can record myself. I hit the record button and play the music and stop the recording after dancing to all three songs. I watch myself and I don't really see any errors so I decided to warm my voice up before recording myself again while singing. This time I found that my voice was too high in a few parts of Butterfly, but I fixed that up by practicing repeatedly. I practice Butterfly, Spring Day and Best of Me on the guitar as I decided I would play it as I was already aware of all the notes.

I decided to head out for lunch to this cafe just down the street before coming back to practice again. I ordered a caesar salad as I didn't want anything heavy and I had water with me so I ended up sipping on that. After I finished my meal, I headed back down to the studio and practiced the dances and singing over and over until the clock showed me it was 6:30 pm. I headed back home and ate some chicken and rice which I had made after coming home and washing up. I decided to sleep at 10 today instead of like 12 as I would have to get a good sleep.