Needed?

Y/N POV

1 and a half years ago

This was quite unexpected. I was now the 8th member of BTS. I internally groaned when I saw that the group consisted of 7 boys and 1 girl, that one girl being me. It would be so awkward, on top of that my parents aren't aware that I have auditioned as they always abuse me and ask me for money. They call me many things. Slut. Whore. Bitch.

Now

I was in the dorm waiting for the other members to come back from the mall. Yeah, they don't like me at all. They think I disrespect my parents when they don't even know that I have been abused. We have already debuted and usually, I receive about 2 lines in a song and even though manager Nim had said I was the best out of the group and was supposed to be centre, they put me at the back unless I was the one with the lines.

To be honest, I try to be nice to them, I clean the dorm, cook for them, do their laundry, but they don't respect me at all. It feels horrible. Instead of Jungkook sharing a room with me, he sleeps in V and Jimin's room as he doesn't feel comfortable. They boys know that I self-harm and have depression, but they don't pay heed to it.

If one of the boys make a mistake, they laugh it off, but if I am on my period and am not doing well, or make a mistake, they lash out on me, but now I think I need to leave. ARMY's do give me hate and they don't do anything. I hear the door creak open meaning the guys are here. I have skipped on meals for the past 2 days, but I ate some food before coming into my room. I try to avoid contact with them now as they barely talk to me.

I have also made many songs but I never bother to show them because I know they would take the credit for all the efforts I went through due to their behaviour.

I am now packing away all my things, and in 15 minutes, I had finished. I get my phone and decide to call PD-Nim to inform him about my resignation.

"Hello PD-Nim."

"Hello Y/N, what can I help you with?"

"I would like to leave Bangtang."

"WHAT?"

"I know it has been 1 year and a half, but this group doesn't make me comfortable."

"But you have worked so hard." as he said those words the memories came back.

Flashback – Yesterday.

"Y/N come here." Namjoon said from the living.

I quietly come out before asking

"What is it Namjoon hyung?"

"We all want you to quit BTS. You are not needed in this group and just bring us down."

"If that's what you want." I shrug and head back to my room as they stare at me wide eyed. They probably thought I was going to beg them to stay. No, instead, I will come back, just in a different form. I was planning on moving to YG so that my talent could be recognised. To be honest when Namjoon hyung said that I bring them down, it felt like a brick hit me. 

Now

"I know, but I have decided I will move to JYP and will debut with a girl group."

"Arraseo, as you say."

"Thank you."

"Come to my office now so you can sign the document. Also a car will be picking you up to drop you off to JYP"

"Thank you, sir."

"All good, bye."

"Bye sir." I say before hanging up.

I zip up my final suitcase as I grab my luggage and head to the living room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asks me.

"Didn't you ask me to leave yesterday?" I say as they look at me with their mouths hanging.

"Goodbye." I say as they remain silent.

I walk down the stairs and I am greeted by a black car. The driver helps me load all my things into the boot before arriving at Big Hit. I walk into the building as PD-Nim smiled at me and ushered me to follow him before we arrived at his office.

"Here are the papers dear." He hands me a pen and they paper. I hastily sign it and hand him the paper.

"Thank you, sir, for your efforts." I smile.

"Thank you dear, I am sorry things didn't work out."

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I smile as he walks me to the door before bidding me a final goodbye.

I hop in the car again and I get driven to the dorm of the girl trainee's from JYP.

A/N: There will be a part two up soon and possibly a part three. I was contemplating creating a brand new story for this but decided to add it into this.