The Nerd Is A Fighter? - 1

A/N: This is a small one shot series that I wanted to post on here as I didn't want to make a separate book for it. Tell me what you think of it down below.

Y/N POV

Well hello there. I am Y/F/N. Well that's what I am known as by everyone. When I fight. I am known as Darkblade. My parents died three years ago, but we never had a good relationship anyways. I don't deal with gangs as I don't find myself interested in those things.

Today is my first day in my new high school as I got kicked out of my last one. Great. I put on a pair of black leggings and an oversized shirt. Then I placed my wig and glasses on my head before grimacing at my look and leaving.

*At School*

I walk into school and catch everyone looking at me and whispering to each other. What other shit do they have to do anyways.

"Ewww she's so ugly."

"Is she new?"

"Pshhh nerd."

"I can't wait till she meets Jungkook." were the things said.

When she said Jungkook I furrowed my eyebrows, but soon realised that she was talking about the underground fighter. Too bad he isn't as good as me *flicks hair*.

I head to the office and grab my timetable and realise that I had math first. Although I was good at math, I couldn't help but be bored throughout the lessons.

I walked to math early before the bell went so I wouldn't be late and grab the seat at the back of the classroom and get my phone out.

The time read 8:29 and the bell was going to go in a minute. Well I thought it was. The clock changed to 8:30 and the bell rang. Students filed in and gave me disgusted looks as they sat on their seats.

Just then I saw someone enter the room. Jeon Jungkook. He saw me and smirked before walking up to my seat.

"Hey nerd, get off my seat." he sneered as I chuckled. I may be a 'nerd', but I just won't fight back physically, but I will fight back verbally.

"Well I don't see your name on it do I? Go find another fucking seat it's not hard." you glared at him as he looked taken aback.

"What? No body has ever talked back to you huh?" you raised an eyebrow as he glared at you. the students in your class glared at you while some stared at you in shock.

"Tsk I will make your life a living hell at this school. No one. And I mean NO ONE fucking messes with me. Got it nerd?" he spat as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah yeah bye I don't need your ugly face in front of mine." I waved him off.

"Take a look at yourself and talk." he sneered.

"Well at least I don't seek attention unlike you and your plastic ass." I said as he glared and walked away to find another empty seat. He seemed to be cursing under his breath and I just smirked at his loss.

I guess I found another enemy. Math went by fast as I decided to doze off for most of it. The bell had rung for lunch and I was sitting outside leaning on a tree when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn my head and see Jungkook looking down at me and smirking.

"What the hell do you want Jeon Jungkook?" I sneered as he looked taken aback again.

"How the fuck do you know my name?"

"I have my ways. What do you want now?"

"Well, I want to have some fun."

"By fun you mean?"

"Beating you up."

"Sure." I roll my eyes as he looked at me in confusion but shrugged and pulled me along with him.

He pulled me into an empty part of the school and ushered for someone to come. But instead of one person, a whole other six were here. It was BTS.

"Well who have we got here Jungkookie?" Jimin said as he scowled for calling him that nickname.

"Well here we have miss nerd here who thinks that she isn't afraid of us." Jungkook smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Do you know who we are?" Suga asked me as I smirked.

"Oh yes I do. You are BTS. Suga. V. RM. Jungkook. Jimin. Jin. Underground fighters." I pointed them out and yawned.

"W-what? H-how?" they all looked at you confused as I smirked again.

"Boys, let's teach her a lesson for how she behaved with me this morning." Jungkook said as the boys all started punching me. I showed no emotion as they punched me. I slid down against the lockers as one pulled me down, but I still showed no emotion. After they had finished, I got up and dusted my self and looked at them and smirked.

"Done?" I asked as they looked at me shocked.

"Oh I see you are quite strong huh? But you haven't faced the strongest of us all." Jimin said as Jungkook came and started punching me. The punches were stronger than the others, but I still showed no emotion.

"Well are you done now I have better things to do than seeing you fail at injuring me." I deadpanned as they glared at me.

"We are not done with you yet nerd!"

"Too bad. And oh, you will regret bullying me later on." I smirked.

"Why would we ever regret bullying you?" they smirked.

"Shhh...it's a secret!" I said as they glared at me before I walked away and back home. I had a fight today and got changed before heading out to the shack which held all these fights. 

"AND TODAY WE HAVE JEON JUNGKOOK AGAINST THE UNDEFEATED ACE, DARKBLADE!" the host shouted as my eyes widened. What of he recognised me? Shit what am I going to do? Well I have to fight, so here I go...