Dating Park Jimin

Requested by @Coolpuppy321. Hope you enjoy this :)))). 

No One POV

You stood in your walk in cupboard and repeatedly eyed your clothes. It had been five minutes and you had given up on finding yourself an outfit.

"TAETAE HYUNG!" You screamed for help as he had a great fashion sense, well after Jimin.

"I'M HERE! WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?" he asked while looking and then saw you in your walk in closet and shook his head.

"Where are you going?" he asked already knowing what you were going to ask him.

"Park with Park Jimin." you said with a faint blush that dusted your cheeks.

"Yah he is elder to you!" he said as you giggled.

"I know."

"Aish this child." he smiled and chuckled before he eyed your closet and pulled out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a cropped white sweatshirt. He pulled out your Adidas superstars and gestured for you to change as he left your closet.

You smiled and changed before heading out to show your outfit to him.

"YESSS MUNCHKIN!" he clapped his hands hysterically as you smiled.

"Thank you hyung." You smiled.

"You better treat me to some ramen young lady!"

"YAH!"

"Aish I was kidding!"

"You better be!"

"Okay now get going!"

"Aish I swear hyung, always trying to get rid of me."

"HEY! You know you want to hang out with your Jiminine too!"

"YAH! HAJIMA!"

"Okay okay go now."

"I'm going now! BYE!"

"BYE MY ALIEN BUDDY!" he waved goodbye to you as you met Jimin at the front door.

"Ready to go?" he asked as you nodded.

"Kaja!" you both chorused and headed to the park while cracking your usual jokes.

You eventually got to the park in about 10 minutes and decided to lie down and view the sky for a bit.

"Yah hyung, you're so short." you smirked as he snapped his in your direction.

"Uhuh, what about you? You're shorter than me." he smirked back as you smirked again.

"I am quite tall for a girl though, you are so short. Jiminie pabo." you shook your head as he got up and started walking close to you.

Your eyes widened as you stood up in reflex, when Jimin tried to reach for you, but you darted off towards the other side of the field with Jimin hot in your trail. You weren't too tired yet as you had quite a lot of stamina from your intensive dance practises.

"YAH Y/N GET BACK HERE AND SAY THAT ONCE MORE!" Jimin shouted as you giggled.

"JIMINIE IS SHORT!" you screamed and continued running as he growled.

"YAH!"

"YAH WHAT? YOU TOLD ME TO SAY IT!"

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT LITERALLY!" he said as you broke into a fit of laughter and ran. during that process, you felt something under your foot and lost your balance and fell onto the grassy ground.

As Jimin was hot on your trail, he tripped as well, and placed his hands besides you, leaving him in a position where he was hovering over you, making him the dominant person.

"Sooo, what did you say about me earlier?" he said as you gulped as his face neared yours.

"N-nothing." you stuttered as he smirked. Then his smirk disappeared as he gazed into your eyes. You gazed back into his and you maintained eye contact. That was until Jimin's face neared yours.

You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks as his soft pink lips brushed against yours. Then in that spam of a second, his lips captured you as he pulled you in a for a deep kiss. He asked for entrance as you accepted and his tongue slid in, exploring every nook and crazy of your mouth.

The kiss was too short for you. You wanted it to be longer. Jimin gazed at you lovingly when he broke the silence.

"Y/n-ah. I-i have something to confess." he said as he shifted his gaze before coming back to your eyes.

"What?" you asked.

"I think I have fallen in love with you. I know this might sound cheesy, but you make me the happiest man alive. I can't live without you and I am too selfish."

"I think I have fallen for you too Jimin-ah. But why would you be selfish?" you asked staring at the kind hearted man who didn't;t have single bit on selfishness in him.

"I am selfish because I want you all to myself." he whispered as you blushed.

"Then I am all yours." you whispered as his eyes lit up and he went in for another kiss. It was more passionate than the previous one as you felt him smile into the kiss. You both pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you Kim Y/N."

"And I love you too o-oppa." you stuttered as he grinned.

"Oppa huh?" he teased as you hit his chest playfully, causing him to chuckle.

"Should we head home and tell everyone the news now Jagiya?" he asked you. Your heart fluttered as he called you jagiya as you nodded.

You both walked home hand in hand and were over the moon that you got to date the man of your dreams.

The members were quite shocked to hear you were dating, except Taehyung and Yoongi. They expected this and just smirked once the news was heard.

"YAH PARK JIMIN! YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY PRINCESS OR YOU ARE DEAD! Other than that I approve of your relationship." Jin drastically changed his tone causing you to laugh. For now your decided to keep your relationship within this building and not expose it until it was the right time.