Expensive Girl

Y/N POV

I was watching some K-dramas when I was bored but soon got bored of it and decided to go on twitter for a while when I saw a post that caught my eye.

Y/N-Unnie, listen to Expensive Girl by Namjoon Oppa.

I had never heard of this song and decided to get my earphones and play the song. It was actually quite good, well until I got to the chorus where my eyes widened.

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

Everyone was home meaning I could blast this song to embarrass hyung. I grab my speaker and connect it with bluetooth after I had downloaded and synced the song onto my phone. Just before I was about to play the song, I placed it on repeat and hid my phone in the cushion cover so no one could turn it off. The speaker would be hidden as well. I turned the volume up and blasted the song and about 5 seconds later, the rest of Bangtan were already downstairs with wide eyes except for Jungkook. I guess he hadn't heard the song yet. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING Y/N?!" Namjoon said with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

"LANGUAGE!" Eomma Jin said.

"Oh you know, just your song....take it off now girl...." I sang and his cheeks went even redder.

"Hyungs, what is this song?" Jungkook asked puzzled.

"Don't worry Junkookie, protect your innocence while you can." Jin said while pushing him back in the direction towards his room.

"Now Y/N, I want you to switch that off." Jin said.

"Nope. Btw, I hid everything soooooo." I laughed with an evil grin.

"Y/N YOU ARE TOO PURE FOR THIS SHIT!" Yoongi said as I chuckled at his antics.

"Too bad..."

"Where did you even find out about this song?" Jimin said.

"Twitter." I bluntly reply as I heard a lot of them sigh in reply.

"Y/N. You know that you're embarrassing me." Namjoon says causing you to laugh.

"I know. That's why I committed this crime..." I said giggling.

Just then the members give each other a look before they start searching for my phone and the speaker. I laugh at their attempts and failures as they growled in frustrations as the chorus comes on.

"YAHHHHHH TURN THIS OFF BEFORE KOOKIE'S INNOCENCE IS LOST!!" Jin yells while frantically trying to search for the objects. 

"So now Kookie-hyung has innocence huh?" I say as Jin glares at me with a shut up look as I laugh at his glare.

"WHAT INNOCENCE? I NEVER HAD ANY HYUNG!" Jungkook comes running back into the room causing eyes to widen, except for mine. I just laughed at his antics and everyone's reaction.

"TAKE IT OFF NOW GIRL!" Kookie started singing his song curing Namjoon hyung to blush an even brighter shade of red in embarrassment.

"YAH KOOKIE STOB IT!" Jin said as Jungkook and I looked at each other and high fived. This was why we are partners in crime. 

"Y/N where is it?" Namjoon sighed and looked at me as I smirked.

"I don't know, I forgot." I said sassily as he frowned.

"Don't sass with me young lady!" he said and faked to be hurt as I giggled at his terrible acting.

"Hyung your acting is terrible." Kookie said as I grinned.

"Just what I was about to say!" I say as we both high fived each other again.

"Great minds think alike!" I said with pride as Jungkook chuckled and Namjoon faked looking offended.

"NO HYUNG JUST NO!" We both say in chorus as he laughs and stops his acting and suddenly remembers that he was on a quest to search for my phone and speaker.

Just then, Namjoon hyung opened the cupboard where my speaker was as my eyes widened.

"NOOOOOOO!" I said and darted towards the cupboard to grab the speaker before him, but he had it in his hand already. He switched the power button off as I fell to the ground and pretended to cry.

"NOOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HYUNG? YOU RUINED THE FUN!" You said while pretending to cry and you could see everyone from the corner of your eye giggling at your acting.

"Well Y/N surely acts better than hyung." Jungkook said as you grinned at his compliment.  It was quite rare for him to compliment you so you took this chance to accept it.

"Why thank you Kookie!" I grinned as he frowned.

'Where are the honorifics?" 

"I'm too cool for them!" I flick my hair at Kookie as I stand up as he sighed and shook his head at my antics.

"You are no where near cool okay? I am the definition of cool!" Jungkook said as Yoongi opens his eye from his nap on the couch.

"Jungkook you are not cool. Neither are you Y/N. You are all a swegless bunch of people. I am the  only person here with the real sweg." Yoongi said before he closes his eyes and resumes his nap as if nothing happened. 

We all looked at Yoongi's sleeping figure and at each other before we all burst out laughing causing him to wake up with anger written on his face.

"YAH CAN I NOT GET A MOMENT OF PEACE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD?" He said still on the couch, but just sitting upright.

"Nope. Because this is Bangtan's household, there shall never be peace and quiet." I say as everyone looks at me with wide eyes as Jimin mouths

'Run for your life!' to me.

Before I knew it, I started running towards the end of the hallway and could hear Yoongi behind me.

"YAH KIM Y/N COME BACK HERE! YOU DARE INTERRUPT MY SLEEP AND THEN SAY THAT I CAN'T GET A MOMENT OF PEACE!" 

Yoongi kept chasing me and eventually gave up on trying to catch me because his body was apparently too tired.

"My body needs rest. I can't catch you now but I will later. Mark. My. Words." He said eyeing me before he went off to his room to take another nap.

"Phew. That was close!" I say wiping my forehead that now had sweat on it.

"Yeah. Next time don't provoke the swag master." Jimin said as I chuckled.

"He is anything but swag." I chuckle.

"HEY I CAN STILL HEAR YOU! AND I AM THE SWAGGIEST PERSON ALIVE AND MORE SWAGGY THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!" Yoongi shouted from his room causing my eyes to widen. All of us then burst out laughing again at his rant of being the swaggiest of them all. 

It seems as if Yoongi hyung had forgotten about getting back at me as when he came out of his room, he was his normal self around us all. But I was wrong. When I was showering, a bucket of ice cold water was filled to the brim with more ice and tipped onto my head.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" I rage knowing it was him so he could get me back.

"I told you I would get you back!" He snickered and closed the door causing me to huff in annoyance. At least I was warm again. Apart from my feet. They were surrounded by ice, but were slowly melting.