Overworking Part 2

A/N: Here is the awaited Part 2 of Overworking.

Y/N POV

I felt my eyes fluttering open and saw the boys jolt up.

"Y/N-AH YOU'RE AWAKE!" Taehyung shouted as the boys glared at him for being so loud.

"Sorry I was excited." he mumbled as I gave him a warm smile.

"Y/N-ah, what happened? Why did you skip meals? Why did you overwork yourself?" Yoongi asked me as my smile dropped.

"Because I wanted to." I said lying but he wasn't convinced.

"Y/N, I know that that was not the reason. Tell us why you were stressed."

"ARMY's gave me hate and said that I was overweight and that I didn't deserve to be in Bangtan."

"Why did you listen to them? You were perfectly fine." J-hope interrupts causing me to look down.

"I-It j-just started to get to m-my head." I mumbled, suddenly, I felt J-Hope's arms snake around my waist to pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for not paying attention to you Y/N. I went off at you when you were weak and needed us the most. I am sorry for not being there for you." I felt tears drench the back of my shirt as I hug him back and sigh.

"It's okay hyung, I deserved it. I am only causing troubles for you. Maybe I should leave Bangtan." I looked down as I heard the members gasp.

"Y/N DON'T YOU DARE SAY SUCH A THING!" Jin said as I felt tears trail off my cheeks.

"But it's true. Basically everyone is saying that I don't belong."

"Y/N, whatever they say, their opinion doesn't matter. Our opinion does. You belong here. We are a family."

"Thank you hyung." I smile and hug Jin as he pats my back just as the doctor came in.

"Miss Y/N, you will be discharged in about an hour. Make sure you eat well and do not over work yourself."

"Thank you doctor." I smile as she left the room.

We all conversed for a while, well more like the boys lectured me on how I could come to them to talk about anything if I needed it. 

"I am sorry I didn't talk to you about it." I said as they all came in for a group hug with me. 

"OMO Y/N DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOONGI HYUNG DID?" Taehyung squeals as Yoongi groans at what he was about to tell you.

"What did he do?" You smirk at Yoongi who was now blushing a furious shade of red and covering his face with his hands.

"Well, Yoongi hyung basically stole Jungkook's white shirt and drew all over it with his black marker and wrote all this shit stuff like swag, and Yoongi is amazing, ooh and-"

"LANGUAGE KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin shouts causing Taehyung to sheepishly smile at Jin.

"Miahne hyung... anyways, after all that, Kookie got mad and decided to pull a prank. Jungkook had lifted him up and was about to throw hyung in the water when hyung woke up and pushed Kookie off him, causing Kookie to fall into the pool. Hyung then fell on his butt and then screamed like a girl, I even managed to catch it on tape!" He said proudly as I laughed at their story.

Taehyung then showed me the video , causing me to laugh even more to the point my stomach hurt. In the middle of my laughing, the nurse came in.

"Miss Y/N you are now going to be discharged. Can I please get on of your members to sign this document please, then you are free to leave. We just need to take your needles out as well." She said as I nodded at her to let her take the needle out of my skin

She carefully pulled the needles out and patched it up as Jin signed the documents. I then changed out of my hospital clothes and wore the clothes I was wearing before before meeting with the members again.

"Let's go?" Namjoon asks while raising his eyebrow.

"Leggo!" I shout raising my fist in the air, causing everyone to laugh because of my high enthusiasm. 

We eventually got to the dorms, and I flopped onto the sofa.

"I missed you my friend." I say as I somehow embrace the couch. I then feel my body slipping and hit the cold, hard ground, causing me to groan and look up to see Yoongi smirking at me. I shoot him a deathly glare but that didn't change his smirk. 

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS FOR?" I said as he smirked at the fact he pushed me off the couch.

"Aigoo...It hasn't even been two minutes back in the house and Y/N is already cursing aish.... Y/N STOP CURSING AND MIN YOONGI LET Y/N ON THE COUCH!" Jin said as I giggled.

Yoongi just huffed before he flashed me his gummy smile and patted a spot on the couch next to him, moving a bit so I could also fit on the couch. Just as I was about to sit down, he placed his legs where I was going to sit, causing me to sit on his legs.

"YAH MIN YOONGI!" I say as he frowned.

"Where are the honorifics?"

"You don't get them until I get a seat on the couch." I said and got up as he smirked again.

"Only the sweg people can sit here, and you are not classified as sweg." He said as I laughed.

"Too bad. I am much more swagger than you." I said and flipped my hair causing him to laugh. I took this opportunity to push him off the couch, causing a loud thud on the ground as he rubbed his but in pain and glared at me. I quickly sat down on the couch with my body sprawled as Yoongi huffed.

"Finders keepers." I say as he groaned at me and was about to push me off again when Jin entered the room.

"MIN YOONGI KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER! SHE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL AND YOU ARE PUSHING HER OFF THE COUCH!" Jin said while Yoongi tried to hold his laughter in. I could also see Jin trying to muffle his laughs, but eventually, all three of us burst out laughing to the point where we were all on the floor clutching our stomachs. Well, I was on the couch. I was happy to be back home again with my second family, and I now promise to take better care of my self.