PIPER

We all were dressed as if we were the sons and daughters of  Aphrodite to go to James place.

He never mentioned where his place is but considering the spaceship kind of thing,its going to be a long ride.

I walked to Zeus cabin looking for Jason.

I knocked on their door and someone immediately opened it as if they were expecting me.

"Hello Piper." Thalia said.

"Hello"I said and looked past her shoulder to see if Jason is still there or not.

"He is in bathroom." Thalia said as she knew what I was looking for.

"Oh its okay then I will wait for him in my cabin." I said and walked in my cabin just to see Selena standing in the middle looking at the walls and everyone else was just looking at her.

She was looking at the cabin as if she  was trying to remember her days.

I was so busy observing her that I didn't even notice one of my sister came and stood by me.

"Hey Pipes. I think we should greet her welcome." She whispered in my ears.

I nodded and moved towards her.

"Hello Selena." I said

"Piper Mclean. Daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you." She had a voice that don't even need any charm to make other people listen to you.

She had the smile that will make you follow her happily even in hell.

"So everyone is ready?"She asked.

"Yes Selena " said Annabeth who was on the doors of the cabin.

"Lets go then , what are we waiting for?" Selena said.

We all went near the ship which was double or triple the size of Argo 2.Whole camp can easily travel on that one. I looked at my right Jason was also staring at the ship but the worst part was Leo.

He was already on the gates analyzing everything about the ship with Charles.

You can hear the amusement in his voice till here.

"Guys we don't know what will happen there. We don't know what we will see or have to hear there. But we know one thing.If we stick together. We have defeated titans and Giants. So lets be careful and help each other." Thalia said as if we were the Archers going for our dangerous hunt.

After few thousands million questions by Leo, thousand prayers by Hazel praying Zeus not to knock her down and Frank helping her, we reached  our destination, Planet Zero.

It was not very big but it was very beautiful, as if whole world lived on that half the size of earth planet with greenery and mountains , as if some child's imagination was made into reality.

We landed on the Planet and we were greeted by a lot of people who were smiling and waving at us. Kids were jumping around us trying to shake our hands and lots of Angels were looking at the guys from far away and blushing. But behind all of this there were shadows running and walking and jumping behind the walls in the silent roads. I cannot sense it but I had the feeling that someone was there looking every step we take and waiting just for our one mistake.

After feeling all of this I remembered the vision I saw in my dagger last night.

I was sitting on some kind of table  with Jason on my side. Suddenly a guy came from nowhere and attacked Percy 

Hey Long time no see. So tell me how do you feel about this chapter