Comming home

Jason's POV

A few weeks past since we left to go on tour going to shows every night being in different towns. we be off for a few days since it was week of the fourth and I figured I'd show Hope around where I have lived my whole life. We headed to my farm in Macon Georgia so we could drop stuff off and rest up some before we headed out through the town. after a few hours past we pulled into the driveway and I looked over to see Hope was sleeping she looked like an angel and I didn't want to wake her. We came to a stop. "Where are we?" she asked in that sleepy little voice. "We just got to the farm." I said. "Oh ok." she said stretching. We got out and headed to the door and I opened it.

Hope's POV

I was surprised when I woke up and he said we were at his farm we walked in the door and I about flipped seeing how Beautiful it was. "Well, here is what I call home sweet home." Jason said "It's amazing babe." I said. He grabbed my hand and showed me around. "Babe, I got some visitors coming that I'd like you to meet." Jason said. I looked at him. "Who is it?" I asked him. "My daughters!" He said. I was shocked when he said that his girls were coming and would be here for a little while why we were not on the road. "That's great babe, just hope they like me." I said. "You make their dad happy so they will love you." Jason said smiling. He put his arms around me. "I love you babe." I said "I love you too babe, follow me." He said "Where are we going." I said "you will see." Jason said. We walked out to the barn and he got the ATV out. We put helmets on. He took off it was like there were no cares in the world and then he stopped. we took our helmets off and set there "It's amazing out here and wish I never had to leave." I said. "Are you serious?" Jason said. "Yes, I am I would love to live out here." I said. "Hope?" Jason said. "Yes, babe?" I said "How would you feel if I asked you to move in with me?" Jason said. "First, I would ask if you were serious, then when you said you were, I'd say I would nothin better but to move in." I said.

Jason's POV

I was over joyed when Hope said she move in and that I get to see my girls. We just started talking some more and then I heard someone calling my name. "Hope, my girls are here." I said over joyed. We took off to the front. when we got there both my girls keeley and Kendyl ran to me. "Daddy, we missed you so much." They said. "I've missed you guys too, I want you guys to meet someone" I said. "Ok daddy." they said "Girls this is my fiancée Hope, these are my girls keeley and Kendyl." I said. "It's nice to meet you girls" Hope said "It's nice to meet you too." Keeley said. We walked over to Jessica and she was getting the girls stuff out of her car so I took it for her. "Don't be filling the girls head with any shit and don't think they have to call her mom." She said. "They can call her anything they want, we are finished here so is will see you in about a week, thanks for bringing them." I said. She gave the girls hugs and kisses and left. After she left we went in the house. We got the girls all settled in and got their stuff to their rooms. Then I ran out side to grab our bags.

Hope's POV

I sat on the couch and the girls come running over. "what can we call you since you are marring our daddy?" keeley said "You guys can call me what ever you want." I said. "Mommy Hope is so pretty and daddy is lucky he found her." Kendyl said. Then they both crawled in my laps. I was over joyed that the girls took up to me so quick.

Jason's POV

I was a little surprised when I walked back in and the girls were sitting on Hope. "Look at my 3 wonderful girls who I love so much." I said walking to them and sat down and Keeley moved to my lap. "So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked. "That's up to you babe." Hope said. "I figured we be here a few nights and before heading back on the road to get all your stuffed moved." I said. "That's a great idea, what about tonight we stay in order pizza and have a family night either movies or games?" Hope said both girls loved the idea. "I guess that's our answer." I said laughing. "yea I guess so." Hope said "Daddy?" Kendyl said "Yes princess?" I said. "I need to go potty." she said. "You need help in there?" I asked. "Yes, but can Mommy Hope take me?" Kendyl said. "If she wants she can." I said surprised to what she called Hope. "Will you go with me." she asked in her cute little voice. "Yes I'll go with you" Hope said with a smile and standing up Kendyl jumped into Hopes arms and they left the room.

Hope's POV

I was taking Kendyl to the bathroom and telling myself I need to get use to hearing the girls call me mom, every time I think about it I'm over joyed, I get that fuzzy feelin every time I hear it, being that I don't have kids of my own it made me feel great. We finished in the bathroom and went to join Jason and Keeley in the living room. The more I learned about the girls the happier it made me that I was accepted into this little family.

Jason's POV

I decided that before we get pizza that I would still show Hope around the town so we piled in the truck. I showed Hope every where. "Jason, it's beautiful here." Hope said. "This is the town I grew up in." I said. We stopped at Ingleside village to grab pizza then went and picked out movies and headed home. The rest of the night was pizza and movies spending it with the 3 best girls in my life who I love very much. We all snuggled up to watch movies after we ate and we all fell asleep on the couch.